Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Hate The Patriots.

TradeTheBeal!

On 1/24/2018 at 2:03 PM, SkinsFTW said:

But in the NFC only the Redskins, Cowturds, Vikings, Lions haven't been to one since 2001. The entire NFC South and West have been to SB's.

We suck.

Or actually, Dan Snyder SUCKS.

Thankfully, Jerry Jones does, too (when he doesn't have Jimmy Johnson actually building a team).

3 hours ago, Roger.Staubach said:

Wish I could disagree with you.

With the understanding that I don't wish death on anyone per se - chances are you're gonna have new leadership in Dallas sooner than we will in D.C. 

Unless something truly shocking happens to Dan Snyder or any of his business endeavors in the near future, he's going to be the owner of the Washington Redskins for a long, long time. 

20 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

I think the Pats will this one 27-16.  It will be close for most of the game but the Pats pull away late in the fourth. Actually, I think the game will be a defensive affair for most of the first half. 

I think if Foles can stay with Brady touchdown for touchdown, the Eagles could come away with a win in the end. If the Pats ever get 2 TD's ahead of the Eagles, it's pretty much over.

4 hours ago, thebluefood said:

With the understanding that I don't wish death on anyone per se - chances are you're gonna have new leadership in Dallas sooner than we will in D.C. 

Unless something truly shocking happens to Dan Snyder or any of his business endeavors in the near future, he's going to be the owner of the Washington Redskins for a long, long time. 

True.  Jerruh is reigning Skelator.  His son should take over when he passes.  Jury is still out on him.

Either way, Jerry and Danny are some greedy SOB's.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BleedBNG said:

I think if Foles can stay with Brady touchdown for touchdown, the Eagles could come away with a win in the end. If the Pats ever get 2 TD's ahead of the Eagles, it's pretty much over.

if that happens, the Eagles will just lose 45-44. close but no cigar....Ive never typed that old phrase I dont think lol

the Pats at the beginning of the year had a week secondary.. or it was rated low. Probably thats what happens

19 hours ago, BleedBNG said:

Actually, if the Eagles have a turnovers anywhere in the game; it's over.

Here's my detailed prediction for today's game; I posted in the GameDay thread.

Quarter 1

Patriots 0

Eagles 0

It will be a defensive slug fest in the first quarter and for most of the second quarter.

Quarter 2 

Patriots  7

Eagles 3

Halftime 

Patriots 7

Eagles 3

The late Prince's Hologram appearance will be better than Justin's performance. No wardrobe malfunctions this time.

Quarter 3 

Patriots 10 

Eagles 10

A fairly evenly matched third quarter. Pats go into the 4th quarter with a 17- 13 lead.

Quarter 4 

Patriots 10

Eagles 3

Eagles score first to bring the game to within 1 point, 16-17.  The Pats pull away scoring 10 unanswered points.  Foles who plays well most of the game, throws 2 Ints in the 4th quarter; killing the Eagles comeback chances.

Final Score

Patriots 27

Eagles 16

MVP - Tom Brady

Edited by Rdskns2000
  • Haha 1

Bluefood-

I saw that video, and it seemed to me that it missed some things. 

For most of the video, it talks about how other teams also apparently broke the rules. But that doesn't mean the pats didn't cheat-it just means other teams also cheated. 

Ir also doesn't get into the evidence such as the text messages, which,  for many, were the nail in the coffin for Brady and the pats. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FrFan said:

Now we've got McDaniels the quiter pulling a Belichick (Jets) on the Colts. The most pathetic coaching tree in the NFL.

If I were told I was the chosen heir of a 5 time Super Bowl winning team's coach, I'd probably think twice too before jumping into a team that's struggling as much as the Colts. And that's not even considering how severe Luck's injury is.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

If I were told I was the chosen heir of a 5 time Super Bowl winning team's coach

That might turn out to be a double-edged sword though. Expectations are going to be very high in NE after the Belichick run. Think Norv coming here pretty much after Gibbs left (taking into account the Petitbon season). 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, NickyJ said:

If I were told I was the chosen heir of a 5 time Super Bowl winning team's coach, I'd probably think twice too before jumping into a team that's struggling as much as the Colts. And that's not even considering how severe Luck's injury is.

And do you really want to work for the Irsay family?

irsay-evil.jpg

Jim-Irsay-blue-hair.jpg

Ugh. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 8/12/2018 at 8:24 PM, TryTheBeal! said:

This is the year that Brady starts to fall off.  The Jets will win the division.

I HAVE SPOKEN!

Sigh.... maybe next year? 

Also, thought this was interesting, Jamal Adams (defensive player on the jets) ran up to the patriots mascot during AFC pro bowl practice a couple days ago and tackled him to the ground (cause **** division rivals i guess), and the mascot was hospitalized. Now, i dont care HOW bad you hate the patriots, to me, that’s a douche move. 

Lots of people on Twitter defending what Jamal Adams did...

• Like 1