Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Comprehensive NFL Draft Thread

Going Commando

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Yup. One thing is for sure now: Every ounce of dirt on Guice is now guaranteed to come out. 

Bruce Allen is like slimy Hollywood producers. They want to have the dirt on you, they want to hold the keys to your addictions and dispense them to their gain, then twist the screws when the situations suits them. 

Who knows. Maybe Guice can buy Portis' house with the stripper room. 

2 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

Are we happy?

Yes seems like many of use (Me included) wanted to trade down a bit grab Payne then use the 3rd we picked up to trade up to get Guice  - This turned out even better. Damn right I'm happy.

Just now, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Not really. Cart before the horse. Take from a deep group when you have major needs in thin groups. And then there's continual alluding to what's about to come out. 

But that's me. 

Hail. 

I think this is the Skins taking BPA

Just now, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Not really. Cart before the horse. Take from a deep group when you have major needs in thin groups. And then there's continual alluding to what's about to come out. 

But that's me. 

Hail. 

C'mon. Talentwise, you can easily make the argument he was the second best draft in the pick after Barkley. The question is why the drop. If it's minor... then we got a hell of a steal.

Archived