Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Comprehensive NFL Draft Thread

Going Commando

Just now, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Yeah. That's what I meant. It's 1:05 man. I'm goosed. 

Hail. 

I know man. I've had a looooong week. Could really have done with us making the pick so I can go to bed. NFL really needs to be more reasonable in considering global fans if they want to spread the sphere of influence.

2 minutes ago, SkinssRvA said:

Can we get some details on our trade please? I ain’t got no twitters 

Got over all pick 59 and 74  sent pick 44 and 142? (need to confirm 142 our higher pick) that said this trade favored us on the new trade chart substantially. We gave up 494.5 pts worth received 530 pts worth.

Just now, UKskins said:

I know man. I've had a looooong week. Could really have done with us making the pick so I can go to bed. NFL really needs to be more reasonable in considering global fans if they want to spread the sphere of influence.

Sorry you brits put chelsea games on at 7 am on sundays I have no sympathy!  

2 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Got over all pick 59 and 74  sent pick 44 and 142? (need to confirm 142 our higher pick) that said this trade favored us on the new trade chart substantially. We gave up 494.5 pts worth received 530 pts worth.

Thank you sir seems like a good bit of business 

3 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Excellent trade.

Now we can get a top Guard AND a top RB.

Although you could substitute top CB into one of those, and still have a great Draft Day #2.

Think there is only one "top" RB left we'll see if he drops further.

1 minute ago, UKskins said:

Come on Mate, we need you fans from across the pond . You gentleman are interesting in your critique on the Skins. Have another pint and don't worry about it.

Hail

Just now, Mr.Will said:

For trading that far back..and only received a third and still had to throw in a 5th to get it done..don’t seem like fair return on our end????..wtf is our office thinking????

Trade favored us on the new point chart. 530 to 494.5.

3 minutes ago, Mr.Will said:

For trading that far back..and only received a third and still had to throw in a 5th to get it done..don’t seem like fair return on our end????..wtf is our office thinking????

high third....still in starter territory....seems reasonable

3 minutes ago, Mr.Will said:

We really benefit more, in getting a 3rd. We had enough low-end picks, and still do...but not having a 3rd, would have hurt us.

Archived