Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Comprehensive NFL Draft Thread

Going Commando

5 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Man, this is it right here. Sure you get some freaks who dominate from time to time, but the best players, the best teams all have one thing in common. They study and live the game. It's why I love Payne or most Bama guys. It's the top immeasurable imo. Players who honestly just want to be football players and that's it. 

You know I'm with you 100% down the line on Payne bro'. 

Yeah, I'd of moved up for Minkah. But Allen was never going to be that ballsy with his job on the line. James fell where he did for a reason. But regardless, Fitz aside, Payne made the most sense and immediately upgrades our D with an impact, Day 1 player. 

Those 'Bama D boys ..... Got to love that reunion! 

Not often I ever say it but 'WTG Bruce!' 

Now go sort out the O-line interior tonight! 

Hail. 

8 minutes ago, PlayAction said:

Which one?  Hernandez, Connor Williams?  Someone else?  

Think they'll both be gone mate by our pick sadly. The Giants for one desperately need 2 guards. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see Hernandez go there. But if he falls ..... 

Pure talent wise, I'd love the best centre in the draft, James Daniels, who could also possibly give depth at guard. Just gives me pause tonight learning teams have downgraded him some on football desire. Austin Corbet. Braden Smith. 

Any of those three I'd be going to bed a REAL happy bunny. 

We either do it tonight or not at all if we want a starter. 

Hail. 

Torn on who I am hoping for....I feel they see RB > LG as a need, but who knows. 

Hope there is a trade down more than trade up, but I can understand the logic of getting who you want at the top of the 2nd. Could trade up later depending on how the draft unfolds with 2019 picks. 

1 hour ago, bobandweave said:

If i knew you in real life brother I’d be happy to take that wager. Why would the Browns take a RB after giving the 26 year old Carlos Hyde 15 million and still having Duke Johnson? Don’t see it happening

Ack. Got the Browns picks the wrong way round and the backs the wrong way round. 

I call a draw on the wager we never had haha. 

Hail. 

2 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Ack. Got the Browns picks the wrong way round and the backs the wrong way round. 

I call a draw on the wager we never had haha. 

Hail. 

With the Giants having taken Barkley and in desperate need of OL help, it was always going to be that way round brother. No sense taking RB when the Giants weren't taking one and were pretty unlikely to trade down and pass on Hernandez.

4 minutes ago, Rex Tomb said:

How did the browns stockpile all these picks?

having extremly high draft picks and trading back to have only fairly high picks

so, are the Colts just going to anounce both at once?

1 minute ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

The Browns first two picks mate. I had them taking Guice then an OT. They went OT then Chubb. 

Almost had it haha. 

Hail. 

They were definitely taking a rb in those first two. I think guice is better than Chubb, fwiw. 

1 minute ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

The Browns first two picks mate. I had them taking Guice then an OT. They went OT then Chubb. 

Almost had it haha. 

Hail. 

Yeah that's what I meant mate, they weren't taking the RB before OL when Giants had filled their RB need but still needed OL help. I am surprised they went for Chubb rather than Guice. There's gotta be something going on with Guice beyond what has leaked into the media. 

Archived