Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

1 hour ago, bearrock said:

I think Sanders will want at least one debate with him and Biden one on one.  He might even spring a Warren and put Biden on the spot by asking Biden during the debate to commit to a 1 hour healthcare debate in the future. 

True.  I think Bernie believes he contrasts well against Biden, so a 1-on-1 debate is a must.

21 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Wait, what?

Sorry, I can see how illogical that sounded.  LOL.  I was talking more about Republicans having a big focus on Bursima, not Trump's initial conversation about it.  I'm sure Trump would have loved to comment about it, but I doubt it would have turned into a big issue that Republicans focused on if it wasn't to deflect from Trump's behavior.  I may be wrong, but I just don't think Bursima stuff would have been something that most Republicans politicians would have cared about, if it wasn't for them attempting to change the conversation about what Trump did.

I think that video of Biden standing up to that guy will just get him more support. Don't understand why Trumpers would think otherwise. Because he said AR-14 and not 15? 

I like angry Joe. Think he's been on the HGH the past few weeks. Come election time, he may get so pumped that he rips Trump's little hands off and shoves them down his throat. 

Left or right, we all know what this is what America wants. An old man fight to the death.

49 minutes ago, visionary said:

I like it. Joe’s just telling it like it is. 😛

20 minutes ago, visionary said:

It’ll be interesting to see how the two camps handle the seemingly inevitable social distancing. After all, they’re both in the high-risk age group. I could see them going virtual with it which would probably favor Bernie more than Biden.

5 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Conservative media: Trump the tough guy = Asset

Also Conservative media: Did Biden's aggressiveness just sink his campaign?

See Also: Literally every issue of the past 12 years.

Remember how deficits were bad once?

16 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I don’t really see how Biden calling a gun nut full of **** is going to hurt him. Especially in the Dem primary. It’s really about time someone said it. 

I thought it was funny how the guy refused to actually answer Biden's question when he said "Do you really need 100 rounds at once?" or something along those lines when talking about AR-15s.

1 hour ago, DogofWar1 said:

True.  I think Bernie believes he contrasts well against Biden, so a 1-on-1 debate is a must.

Honestly, there is no need for more debates.  Just because it’s now one on one doesn’t mean you will learn anything new.

Just for the visuals, you watch and see Bernie kicking Joe’s ass but Joe’s still is getting the nomination.

wow

Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine said earlier Tuesday that he would recommend Ohioans avoid events with large crowds, after announcing three confirmed cases of COVID-19. DeWine asked that, among other things, indoor athletic events across the state proceed without spectators. The recommendation to stay away from big public events would include political rallies, DeWine spokesperson Dan Tierney said. But DeWine stopped short of calling on Sanders or Biden to cancel their planned events in Cleveland, citing First Amendment issues.

Casca told reporters at an airport here outside Detroit that the candidate made the decision to cancel his event after seeing DeWine’s public guidance about spectators at athletic events.

"We’re gonna continue to listen to health officials in the areas where we’re supposed to go,” he said of campaign events going forward. Sanders plans to take off for his home of Burlington, Vermont, on Tuesday evening, Casca said. Biden's campaign told reporters he would fly to speak to reporters in Philadelphia later in the night.

The Sanders campaign said they had heard no new guidance on whether Sunday’s CNN debate between Sanders and Biden in Arizona would be affected by the growing outbreak.

Good for both of them.  It's the responsible thing to do.  It would be a nice legacy they could leave for future generations if they used this opportunity to have less rah rah pep rallies and more calm, in depth policy discussions.  Schedule a series of live streamed round tables on issues to really elevate the level of discourse.

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Honestly, there is no need for more debates.  Just because it’s now one on one doesn’t mean you will learn anything new.

Just for the visuals, you watch and see Bernie kicking Joe’s ass but Joe’s still is getting the nomination.

If for no other reason than it's good practice for Biden for the fall, that debate needs to happen.

Archived