Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

4 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

If Tulsi Gabbard wasn’t a shill for Hindu nationalist bigotry, I would consider voting for her too.

You've said something about her religion being cult like before, but she seems pretty good.

Knowing nothing about that, I'd say she's been the best of this lot.

(though Booker is doing well tonight IMO too.)

I'll say again, I never understood why people thought Biden would make a good candidate.

2 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

Tulsi Gabbard is being supported online by Russians....no way in hell she gets my vote

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/russia-s-propaganda-machine-discovers-2020-democratic-candidate-tulsi-gabbard-n964261

Yeah there is some sketchy stuff going on with her. I don’t trust her 

eh

sad, overall

last night was better

too much semi-forced/obvious, and mostly vapid content-wise, political slappy-fight for the spotlight/make impression on tv 

some exceptions---booker bennett to me, sometimes gill was rolling

4 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

Tulsi Gabbard is being supported online by Russians....no way in hell she gets my vote

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/russia-s-propaganda-machine-discovers-2020-democratic-candidate-tulsi-gabbard-n964261

ehh she wants us to be less involved internationally and Russia sees that as to their advantage and so supports her.

Not sure why that should be disqualifying.

Just because Russia thinks a certain US foreign policy is good for them doesn't mean it is bad for us.

(It isn't like Russia hasn't had some foreign policy mistakes.)

Of the people who might have a reasonable shot, Harris and Booker I think were the best tonight.  Biden was really uninspiring.  I've enjoyed listening to a few others but no one else has a realistic shot at the nomination.

Last night?  Warren was good, I thought Bernie came off as shrill and over-excited.  I'm genuinely worried he'd lose it in a debate with Trump.  I liked how composed Buttegieg was. Had high hopes for Klobuchar but there's no way at this point.

Warren

Harris

Booker

Buttegieg

Make the ticket out of some combination of those four.

9 minutes ago, PeterMP said:

ehh she wants us to be less involved internationally and Russia sees that as to their advantage and so supports her.

Not sure why that should be disqualifying.

Just because Russia thinks a certain US foreign policy is good for them doesn't mean it is bad for us.

(It isn't like Russia hasn't had some foreign policy mistakes.)

Ya, no **** Russia doesnt want us to be the world police anymore, that doesnt make it a bad idea.

22 minutes ago, PeterMP said:

You've said something about her religion being cult like before, but she seems pretty good.

Knowing nothing about that, I'd say she's been the best of this lot.

(though Booker is doing well tonight IMO too.)

Her religious beliefs are completely in the looney bin sect of Hinduism. More troubling is her affiliation with extremist Hindu organizations:

https://theintercept.com/2019/01/05/tulsi-gabbard-2020-hindu-nationalist-modi/

She campaigns as a progressive, but her personal views within the Indian community are highly regressive. She’s basically a supporter of Hindu fascists.

It’s a shame, I think she has an interesting take on liberalism. 

Archived