Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

4 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Was wondering when Harris’ past was gonna come up. She’s getting bodied for the first time 

I'm not sure how to react to that.  Tulsi sounded like straight hyperlobe, but Harris didnt really stop her.  We are very close to candidates either exaggerating or flat out lying to survive.

3 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

Gillebrand's previous answer on white privilege was much better, but doesn't exactly fit this format. kudos for trying though

Could see the look on her face, she k ow she's done. I liked her answer too, though

Yang is totally from the future, why else would he say were too late on climate change?

jeeezuz....it's not his only issue by far but joe's pattern of saying "here's the deal, the fact of the matter is 1), blah blah and the fact is blah blah and here's the deal, the fact of the matter is..."  jeeez

Mr. Biden, he just called your plan middling...

Biden: There's no middle ground in my plan.

Yeah...I wasn't really on the Biden train to begin with, only his elect-ability vs. Trump kept me open to him.  I think I'm done with him.

1 minute ago, Forehead said:

Mr. Biden, he just called your plan middling...

Biden: There's no middle ground in my plan.

Yeah...I wasn't really on the Biden train to begin with, only his elect-ability vs. Trump kept me open to him.  I think I'm done with him.

After 2 debates, it's clear Joe Biden isn't electable.  Donald Trump will crush him and Trump is what, 2 or 3 years younger than Joe.

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

"We're all gonna die, listen to me, I'm telling you this **** wont work!"

“We need the high ground. And how do you get there? How about an extra $1k in your pocket? Huh? Huh?”

2 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

good one Gillebrand, I laughed

Yep she moved up from “Dollar Tree Sarah Marshall” to “Family Dollar Sarah Marshall” after that one 

i've had plenty of takes, but one is corey moved up tonight, at least for me...i had been initially high and him and harris...then it was flat a long time, slowing going down....but corey's solid moments tonight imo

3 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

“We need the high ground. And how do you get there? How about an extra $1k in your pocket? Huh? "

It's his solution for everything. I get how it could technically help everything, but hes getting to the point it's the only thing he talks about.  Even Insley doesnt bring everything back to climate change.

Archived