Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

So it was Obama’s fault lol. And if it was my fault, I’m not saying lol

They badly want Biden to say deportations are bad, and Biden is right not to give that sound bite. Running a primary by pushing bad ideas from the fringes is what made the GOP what it is today. I would like the Dems not to do that. 

Donald Trump will eat Joe Biden for lunch, dinner, desert, breakfast, snack, etc...   

Lizzie and Kamala should be #1 and #2 after these debates.  IT's time for the black voters supporting Biden to wake up.  He's pathetic.  He's too old and slow and out of touch. He's just using OBama nostalgia.   they need to pay attention to what Lizzie and Kamala is saying and pick a candidate among those 2.

2 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

There is nothing wrong with deportations, an immigration system that favors well educated migrants and keeping illegal border crossings as a criminal violation, while relaxing asylum laws.

I don’t disagree with that but Biden was more so called out on his flip flop fence sitting of the deportations and that he tries to claim Obama when it’s beneficial and blame Obama when it’s not. 

Just now, Llevron said:

Ain’t too excited to trade one guy in mental decline for another, honestly. 

He’s bad. I don’t see how this is a good look for Biden 

Archived