Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

17 hours ago, DCSaints_fan said:

If I read this right first graph is what the individual worker is making, and the second graph is total "household" income.    Which means there are more 2+ earner households. 

The first one is an individual full time employees so it also discludes people that are making more in general just because they are working more.

The 2nd one is total household income, which then would cases where the household has more than one earner and has gone up presumably because as the unemployment has gone done people are working more.

Some households may have gone from one worker to two as it was easier to get a job, etc.

21 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I welcome conversation about one's record, the name calling and diminutive nicknames have to go.

It's about to get brutal. Kamala smells blood. If she and Joe are in the same debate, she plans to finish him off. 

Lizzie is hurting Bernie, it's time for Bernie to go negative.

This is the last shot for the minor candidates,  time for them to launch their final attacks on the people in the lead. 

21 hours ago, PeterMP said:

The first one is an individual full time employees so it also discludes people that are making more in general just because they are working more.

The 2nd one is total household income, which then would cases where the household has more than one earner and has gone up presumably because as the unemployment has gone done people are working more.

Some households may have gone from one worker to two as it was easier to get a job, etc.

I told my wife that we’re going to be a two income family. **** better get a 2nd job soon or I’m outtie.

3 hours ago, Larry said:

What's she supposed to say?  "If elected, I will make it illegal for the owner of a business to close the business"?

The question was about private equity and hedge fund types whose sole purpose is to asset strip instead of keeping a business open. Think about what happened to Sears.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/07/toys-r-us-bankruptcy-private-equity/561758/

One likes to think that this morning’s nakedly racist tweets could be a unifying factor for lefties and moderates going forward through the campaign.

But...the Bernie Bros could be cooking up a fresh set “Biden molests children” memes at this very moment.  It’s tough to say.

15 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

One likes to think that this morning’s nakedly racist tweets could be a unifying factor for lefties and moderates going forward through the campaign.

But...the Bernie Bros could be cooking up a fresh set “Biden molests children” memes at this very moment.  It’s tough to say.

Pelosi enabled him to say that by attacking the progressive democrats who are women of color.

So I doubt this will unify anyone under the surface.

56 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Pelosi enabled him to say that by attacking the progressive democrats who are women of color.

She is who I thought she was, she jus happened to win a game of chicken with Trump earlier this year to earn some good will.  That good will is gone with me now. She talks to our generation like we're children. Look forward to AOC as Speaker of the House one day.

1 hour ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

What did she do? I was under the impression that she told them (behind closed doors) not to attack fellow Democrats on Twitter?

edit: I’m no pelosi fan but I can understand the political calculations behind most of her decisions.

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Says the guy who digs through alt-right trash twitter for Creepy Joe memes.

You voted for Trump

37 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

What did she do? I was under the impression that she told them (behind closed doors) not to attack fellow Democrats on Twitter?

The New York Times profile with Maureen Dowd.

And miss me with her playing smart politics. It was the progressives who supported her for the speaker seat while moderates and right wingers tried to run an  insurgent campaign against her.

37 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

edit: I’m no pelosi fan but I can understand the political calculations behind most of her decisions.

She called them out publicly again this week. No big deal on its own, but the internet or AOC made it about race. I dont remember which. And its been this **** show ever since. 

Reality is, she should have known better than to call them out like that. And if she were a better leader none of this stuff would have been said outside in front of the bad guys. Makes everyone look weak and disjointed. And the bad guys use that to their advantage. Her political decisions make sense. Her leadership ones not so much. 

7 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Kamala is getting hammered by everyone in the next debate and will lose some luster. Count on that.

The only people I trust to handle that is her or Warren based off what we seen so far, so not ready to agree with you yet.

It's time for blood in the Dem primary.  The gloves come off, the claws come out.   Time for a beatdown.

Whoever the Dem nominee ends up- I'm placing my bets on Lizzie; they need to campaign in many states as possible.  No, they won't win all those states but you will force Trump/GOP to spend money in those states.  If The Dem can make Texas at least competitive; that will hurt Trump.    Maybe the higher turnout will lead to a congressional seat flipping Dem.  MAybe a Senate seat flips Dem?   Maybe state and local races flip Dem- which we really need. We see how the GOP is trying to impose a Christian theocracy on the country.    So, maybe the Dem doesn't win a state like Texas but competing there; could help them down the ticket.

The Dem needs to campaign in:  Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, Texas, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Pennyslvania, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida.  The remaining blue states of course and any other state that Trump thinks he can flip.

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

The Dem needs to campaign in:  Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, Texas, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Pennyslvania, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida.  The remaining blue states of course and any other state that Trump thinks he can flip.

They need to go everywhere 

Archived