Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

25 minutes ago, clietas said:

How'd that work out?

For me?  Just fine.  Pretty much totally avoided any Russian propaganda in my life and my conscience is clear.

500px-2016_Democratic_Party_presidential

Hows regurgitating Russian propaganda two years after the fact working out for you?  Doesn’t sound like much fun to me.

1 hour ago, Hersh said:

Bit of a conspiracy theory but big business and big media likely fear she would actually crack down on the oligarchy 

I mean, she's pumping out white papers faster than the Duggars pump out kids.  I imagine her planned actions are right there for the oligarchs to read.

9 minutes ago, twa said:

if you are gonna rate him at # 2 you should at least learn to spell his name.  :pint:

buttjug :ols:

haha, it's my pet name for him.  If he starts to make serious damage in the primaries then I'll take it more seriously.  I like a guy who is nearly my age, yet infinitely smarter than I am.  It's like, what I aspired to be when I was 19 years old but instead I decided to flunk out of college and that managing an auto repair shop on a decent working salary was easier.  Except I like girls.

The Media’s New BFF Pete Buttigieg is Eating Beto O’Rourke’s Lunch

Comments

Posted by Mike LaChance    Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 10:00am

“Having stripped the Kennedyesque Texan of his novelty, the press corps has dumped him for the Kennedyesque Hoosier”

https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/04/the-medias-new-bff-pete-buttigieg-is-eating-beto-orourkes-lunch/

4 hours ago, Springfield said:

Springfield's current power ranking:

1.  Joe Biden

2.  Pete Buttjug

3.  Bernie Sanders

4.  Kamala Harris

5.  Beto O'Rourke

6.  Rest of field

Just because Uncle Joe is polling at #1, doesn't mean he's really at #1. He's only there because of name recognition. Once he starts campaigning, then you will be able to see if he's really #1.

Here's my ranking- I'm only listing people who I think are the real contenders

1.  Bernie Sanders

2. Mayor Pete B.

3. Beto O'Rourke

4. Uncle Joe Biden

5. Kamala Harris

6. PocaLizzy Warren

9 minutes ago, Springfield said:

The fact that people are starting to place Pete in their top 2/3 is good for him at this point.

Oh for sure, he’s gone from a nobody to a legit candidate. Much moreso than a bunch of sitting senators. That said, he had a really good roll out, and raised enough money to fund the first few months of a campaign, but now he’s going to have to navigate the long slog. 

I keep seeing stories about how “he stole Beto’s thunder.”  I think they have done basically the exact same thing, Mayor Pete just went second. I think they are both top tier candidates right now. A long way to go. 

Archived