Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

I don't even think Trump thinks that by ignoring it, it will go away.  I think all he really cared/cares about is that if he ignores it enough leading up to the election then it might not cost him enough votes to win re-election, and should he win again, then he wouldn't really care at that point about it because there would be nothing on the line for him for screwing up the pandemic even further. 

As much as I would love to see TX flip blue, Biden campaign spending time and resource there gives me flashbacks of Clinton 16 spending the final days in FL.  I feel like Biden and Harris should park themselves in PA, MI, and WI

1 minute ago, TheDoyler23 said:

****, she’d make a better Sec of Education than the present. 

Any of us would make a better Sec of Education than the current one.  Hell, my dog would make a better Sec of Education than Devos.

I voted today, overcast skies, 75°, perfect weather. The only difference that took some time was that I had to turn in my mail in ballot and sign a paper. It took a couple of minutes because I don't think many people did this. No lines, lots of machines, very organized. I thanked everyone for a well run operation.

Another Texas vote for Biden, Harris, and MJ Hegar and others!

13 minutes ago, bearrock said:

As much as I would love to see TX flip blue, Biden campaign spending time and resource there gives me flashbacks of Clinton 16 spending the final days in FL.  I feel like Biden and Harris should park themselves in PA, MI, and WI

Any of us would make a better Sec of Education than the current one.  Hell, my dog would make a better Sec of Education than Devos.

They are doing a few things to help down ballot races in a few states but they are largely focused on all the right states. 

Archived