Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

1. What the Hell is Nate Silver talking about? So, basically, he's saying that either Biden or Trump is going to win? Thanks...

2. I have a friend who wants to vote, his address on the books is his current address, but his license is his old address. Obviously, its too late to get a new ID, so I have a question: would he be able to order a new ID with his current address and use that temp license (and maybe in combo with his old license) to go and vote? We're here in Va if anyone was wondering.

23 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

1. What the Hell is Nate Silver talking about? So, basically, he's saying that either Biden or Trump is going to win? Thanks...

2. I have a friend who wants to vote, his address on the books is his current address, but his license is his old address. Obviously, its too late to get a new ID, so I have a question: would he be able to order a new ID with his current address and use that temp license (and maybe in combo with his old license) to go and vote? We're here in Va if anyone was wondering.

Go to DMV and get the new license the same day. Just bring proof of address. I would call ahead to see what they want. Utility bills, rent rent or mortgage payments etc. I do not think ti's too late to get a new ID. 

Archived