Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

This Hunter Biden stuff is so dumb.  From some "secret sources not a fan of GOP". 

If Hunter Biden was compromised (and therefore Joe), than why didn't Trumps FBI/CIA, apparatus take him out?  It falls completly under Trump's MO... 

Hunter is also worth $50M or more... 

But instead its some investigative reporters, right? 

Or the Russians made all this stuff up.

Let me think.... Russian disinfo or truth... oh but don't worry, we will have our politicians chasing Russian disinfo soon enough.  

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

Literal death cult

I do not believe this. Not at all. The absurd jolt of losing a real child, due to a virus that one man has gone out of his way to exacerbate, could not cause that person to vote for said man.

I mean, not unless you simply hated your child.

2 hours ago, visionary said:

This polls were off in Hillary’s favor in 2016 and now likely weighted in Trump’s in 2020 because of what happened.  

I’d call this an apples and oranges comparison that conservatives are clinging to in case something very unexpected happened. 

27 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I do not believe this. Not at all. The absurd jolt of losing a real child, due to a virus that one man has gone out of his way to exacerbate, could not cause that person to vote for said man.

I agree. I find this very hard to believe. There may be people who end up doing just that thing - voting for trump even though they had a loved one die of covid - but I can never see someone advertizing it unless they are truly sick. I honestly hope this is fake. It's beyond sad to think someone is that miserable in their lives. 

41 minutes ago, TheDoyler23 said:

This polls were off in Hillary’s favor in 2016 and now likely weighted in Trump’s in 2020 because of what happened.  

I’d call this an apples and oranges comparison that conservatives are clinging to in case something very unexpected happened. 

As pointed out in the twitter thread, it’s not the same battleground states. It’s including places that were solidly red on 2016 like Texas, Georgia, Arizona and Iowa.

44 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

15 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

I agree. I find this very hard to believe. There may be people who end up doing just that thing - voting for trump even though they had a loved one die of covid - but I can never see someone advertizing it unless they are truly sick. I honestly hope this is fake. It's beyond sad to think someone is that miserable in their lives. 

Do y’all not have friends whose parents are in the cult? Have you not witness sheer craziness the last four years. There is no doubt in my mind that a Trump cult member would definitely still vote for Trump after losing a child to Covid. 

When people tell you repeatedly that they are terrible human beings, believe them. 

3 minutes ago, Hersh said:

As pointed out in the twitter thread, it’s not the same battleground states. It’s including places that were solidly red on 2016 like Texas, Georgia, Arizona and Iowa.

Not directed at you - building off your point - 

I think what many people- especially our friends from the right are ignoring are that pollsters do not like to be wrong. And they have deeply analyzed 2016 on what went wrong - especially in the swing states. And they have made corrections. Uneducated whites were undercounted in many of those states. They have adjusted for that. 

Again, I posted a video from The New Progressive VOice where he methodically overlayed the change in % seen from about 3 weeks before the election and the actual results onto this years polls and Biden still wins by a large margin. 

I find it astounding that there are still that many people who have not seen through this clowns side show act but I still believe the majority have. Honestly, my bigger concern is the Rep stealing the election through voter suppression and the courts post election day than who is a ctually preferred by the majority.  But that's a different topic. 

9 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Do y’all not have friends whose parents are in the cult? Have you not witness sheer craziness the last four years. There is no doubt in my mind that a Trump cult member would definitely still vote for Trump after losing a child to Covid. 

When people tell you repeatedly that they are terrible human beings, believe them. 

May want to read closer.  I said I DO believe they would would cast that vote. I DO NOT believe they would advertise it. But fair enough. I could be wrong. To your point, no matter how low I think trump and his followers can go, they find new depths of inhumanity. 

Heard whilst playing poker this weekend:

”I just don’t see how he can lose.  Hell, he’s got thousands at his rallies and Biden is in his basement.  Now, some of them will be dead from this Chinese crap but I’ma vote for him.”

How the hell do you campaign against that?  Just have to hope there are enough on your side already because you’re not making inroads on that crowd. 

• 88Comrade2000 changed the title to Presidential Election: 11/3/20- Joe Biden vs Donald Trump
25 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Do y’all not have friends whose parents are in the cult?

Nope. I choose my gringos wisely 😉

There is no doubt in my mind that a Trump cult member would definitely still vote for Trump after losing a child to Covid. 

When people tell you repeatedly that they are terrible human beings, believe them. 

Yeah, I've seen and heard of parents outright disowning their kids for stuff like interracial relationships, sexual/gender identity, and stuff like that, and I'm aware of how many parents such as anti vax types, actively play a direct role in their kids death, even resorting to murder...

Still, it's just hard for me (personally,  maybe) to see a parent forego grieving, and  basically thanking the man who's interference and inaction, killed their child, and that's with me being fully aware that in a Trumpet'ed mind, they may blame the "Libs" and minorities for it.

Im willing to accept my naivety on this particular subject, if that's the case.

25 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

May want to read closer.  I said I DO believe they would would cast that vote. I DO NOT believe they would advertise it. But fair enough. I could be wrong. To your point, no matter how low I think trump and his followers can go, they find new depths of inhumanity. 

I think it's as simple as they do not believe Trump is at fault in any way for COVID, and that the "China Virus" is being used against him by mainstream media and liberals. Her son was probably a die-hard Trump supporter as well...she probably feels he would approve of the shirt.

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Well, most Trump voters claim that the man is just like them.  

1 hour ago, goskins10 said:

Donald Trump has a chance of being reelected.  

39 minutes ago, stoshuaj said:

Heard whilst playing poker this weekend:

”I just don’t see how he can lose.  Hell, he’s got thousands at his rallies and Biden is in his basement.  Now, some of them will be dead from this Chinese crap but I’ma vote for him.”

How the hell do you campaign against that?  Just have to hope there are enough on your side already because you’re not making inroads on that crowd. 

Try going to a skeet shooting range and listen to those folks...

Just one more reason why Trump has got to go...

Activist with ties to Ohio Republican legislators plotted to kidnap and kill Governor Mike DeWine

6a0c1277-1946-40ea-928a-422f4b4decde?ren

Local newspapers in Ohio have exposed a plot led by Republican activist Renea Turner to build a “posse” to kidnap and murder the state’s governor, Mike DeWine. Though DeWine is a Republican and a Trump supporter, he was evidently targeted for implementing mild restrictions to deal with the coronavirus pandemic, which has killed over 5,100 Ohioans.

Turner confirmed in a Friday interview with Cleveland.com that she was trying to recruit people to place the governor under “house arrest.” The plan was revealed when an individual she attempted to recruit filed a police report last week. State police then visited Turner but did not make an arrest. As of this writing, not a single national news publication had reported the Ohio developments.

[...]Turner is a Trump supporter who has connections to a group of Republican state legislators who have been calling for DeWine to be arrested for the damage to business interests caused by statewide lockdown measures.

State Representative John Becker, one of this group, told the Dayton Daily News on Friday that he personally met with Turner two weeks ago. In a short video responding to the revelations, Becker said Turner was building a “posse” whose plan was to “arrest the governor at his home, put him on trial for tyranny and with the potential for that being either execution or exile.”

Six weeks ago, Becker petitioned a prosecutor to file criminal charges against DeWine for “terrorism,” “inducing panic” and other crimes related to the lockdown. In the same YouTube video announcing his awareness of the plot against DeWine, Becker provocatively repeated calls for viewers to submit affidavits in support of his effort to arrest DeWine. Earlier this autumn, Becker cynically declared: “When Gov. DeWine is arrested, I sincerely hope that he is wearing a mask and doesn’t get tasered.”

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2020/10/24/ohio-o24.html

Archived