Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

6 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I can't see a scenario where he wins Texas but loses GA and OH. That means the election has tipped his way and I would think those would be coming along for the ride too

Yeah, it would be a weird outcome. But I think people might be slightly underrating just how quickly demographics in Texas have been changing, leading to a more dramatic shift than Georgia and Ohio since 2016. 

Not sure if you guys and gals covered this already, but the fact that the trump campaign is (illegally) video taping ballot dropoff boxes in PA confirms to me that they're definitely trying to build a case to refute the election. they're for sure going to try to flood the media with videos of people dropping in multiple ballots (which is legal) once he loses PA, then going to use that erroneously in a lawsuit. our future is in the courts hands no matter how big the vote difference will be

10 minutes ago, mammajamma said:

Not sure if you guys and gals covered this already, but the fact that the trump campaign is (illegally) video taping ballot dropoff boxes in PA confirms to me that they're definitely trying to build a case to refute the election. they're for sure going to try to flood the media with videos of people dropping in multiple ballots (which is legal) once he loses PA, then going to use that erroneously in a lawsuit. our future is in the courts hands no matter how big the vote difference will be

I took 4 of those multi-bags of chips and a case of water (separated down the sidewalk) for folks. 

The very least I could do.

4 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Why are they wasting time on NY? Billboards should be up in places like Texas and NC.

Media that millions of Americans watch is from NYC. Think Good Morning America and nightly network news.  There is a decent chance that a display like that grabs the attention of those types of shows. Javanka threatening to sue greatly increases those chances. 

20 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Record 81,000 new cases.

"We're rounding the corner. Everything's going back to normal"

**** you, asshole. **** you sideways with a rusty 1980 Buick Park Avenue. 

Come on, what did that poor Buick do to deserve that?  Tell him to do it himself

Archived