Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

45 minutes ago, TheDoyler23 said:

The notion that this election is truly toss-up level close in Texas HAS  to indicate that this election is not going well for the incumbent. 

oh God I hope you're right. Biden is up in FL, PA, NC, MI, and WI, but he's within the margin of error in all but one.

5 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Maybe I don’t watch enough TV these days but I just saw my FIRST pro-Trump TV spot of the season. It’s amazing.

The campaign was kinda broke about a month ago. They were saving their money for the run-in and targeting key states. Are you in VA? Biden is up there +11.3.

I just broke down the swing states today and all but one, Ohio (Trump +1.5), has a lead for Biden. But only 5 of the 12 are outside the margin of error. But again, TX is tied right now.

Utah is in Covid crisis right now and may need to start rationing care in a week or two. Maybe that can flip?

20 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

The campaign was kinda broke about a month ago. They were saving their money for the run-in and targeting key states. Are you in VA? Biden is up there +11.3.

I just broke down the swing states today and all but one, Ohio (Trump +1.5), has a lead for Biden. But only 5 of the 12 are outside the margin of error. But again, TX is tied right now.

Utah is in Covid crisis right now and may need to start rationing care in a week or two. Maybe that can flip?

its pretty awesome not living in a swing state any longer.

3 hours ago, TheDoyler23 said:

Anyone think that Trump’s people know he’s going to lose the EC by 135+ and so they’re just sending him to rally after rally as a nice shiny object to keep him distracted? 

Yes and no.  I think their main goal is to keep him happy, and adoring crowds/being the center of attention are what makes him happy.  

In a weird 2020 way, could we end up with a president Biden and VP pence if the 12th amendment kicks in?

If no one gets 270 the house votes for the president and the US Senate votes for the VP. That could be ugly and we end up with VP Pence finishing out the term if anything happens to Biden.

45 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Maybe I don’t watch enough TV these days but I just saw my FIRST pro-Trump TV spot of the season. It’s amazing.

One downside though is that for like the 50th time today, I've seen the new Samsung Galaxy commercial with that KPOP group BTS....it's driving me crazy

Archived