Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

@volsmet Not gonna fly here. That's the type of thing that if seen by certain people would get the board taken down. We had an issue with someone posting a more direct/blunt version of what you were implying & it didn't fly then either. The easiest way to stop this behavior is for me to just delete the entire Tailgate forum. Don't be the guy that causes that. :) 

4 minutes ago, MartinC said:

I see TK got here just before me 

:superman:

6 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

We are slowly tumbling down an election crises where Trump will deny the results of the election, claim fraud with his base solidly believing him and what will matter is if the GOP goes along with it or not. 

This isn’t going to end well. 

I've seen this movie & I know how it ends....

Allahpundit blog item on Trump's statement at the news conference. I'm an optimist that thinks we'll survive anything, but this part reallly puts it starkly:

My earnest advice to anyone who’s not bound to stay put here in the U.S. because of family or employment ties from which they simply can’t extricate themselves is to think seriously about leaving. And I don’t mean “think seriously of leaving if Trump wins.” I mean think seriously of leaving, period. Because even if he loses by 250 electoral votes, more than 60 million people will have watched him say stuff like this for months, insisting repeatedly that any defeat can only be explained by cheating, and will vote. for. him. anyway.

There’s no coming all the way back from that, even though Trump will eventually leave the political scene one way or another. Anyone who’s willing to look the other way at what he says here is willing to look the other way at much worse, and that’s an enormous population. That’s the reason to leave.

https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2020/09/23/trump-wont-commit-peaceful-transfer-power-asked-reporter/

It really sucks that the president of the United States can continually murder thousands of US citizens and there's not a damn thing we can do to stop him except vote against him nearly two months from now and wait for him to leave office months later and hope he doesn't do what he says he might and make even that meaningless.  

Archived