Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

2 hours ago, Isifhan said:

Forgive us Lindsey if we think your word is ****. 

Now, now.  

Lindsey just solemnly swore that he would support the results of the vote.  

Just not the vote that the constitution says is the one that counts.  

52 minutes ago, tshile said:

Yeah. But I’m speaking generally. 

maybe my life experience is different. 

but through the years it seems to me that anytime someone has something “bad” happen, it’s always the fault of someone else. It’s rare I hear someone go “yeah I ****ed up, oh well now I gotta deal with it” there’s almost always an excuse. 

I think this mindset explains a lot. When you view it’s not your fault and your not responsible to fix it, it allows you to sit by idly watching and just complaining. 

My inability to take ownership of my mistakes is all your fault!  You should fix me!  

2 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

The fact that the Supreme Court is even being brought up at all at this point by the Republicans is them tipping their hands that they have a plan in place to contest a the results if it is close.  Why is the media not following up on these fools for the mere fact of bringing up The Supreme Court?

Also, when Trump said "get rid of the ballots, and there won't be a transfer, there will be continuation" why was that statement just allowed to be said without and immediate follow up asking what he specifically means by "get rid of the ballots"   Excuse, me, get rid of what ballots and why?     Sometimes I don't get the way the press core can ask a decent initial question, get an insane sounding answer in return, and seamlessly move right along to the next topic.  I am sorry but every time Trump starts lying about ballots, the subject should not be changed until he is forced to provide some kind of evidence of "mass mail in fraud."  Instead he is just allowed to repeat the same thing over and over without any push back.   

So we went from Biden hopefully winning a close race to Biden won't win even if he wins.  The great American experiment is on life support. 

Amen.

Actually, I'm wondering what Biden will do if it's a close loss. At this point he simply HAS to contest a Trump win but we haven't heard a peep from him about this scenario.

Surprise emergency press briefing and I bet it will be about violence and radical left anarchy. And we know it will be about making him feel better because of the booing or distracting his idiots. 

And we will know this because there will be nothing emergency about it. Other than he is still in power. 

2 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Been planning on getting it.  Flipped through it at the bookstore last weekend, it's on the list.

Halfway done with it. I'm telling you some of the **** he's done before becoming President will make you say holy ****. Once I'm done with this, I'm on to Woodward's book.

15 hours ago, visionary said:

Newsweek: Ohio Cop's Son Under Investigation for Allegedly Stealing Biden Campaign Signs

The Ohio Union County Democratic Party has alerted the Marysville Police Department after they discovered a video on Instagram of someone named Drew Hardy allegedly showing a trove of stolen signs promoting the Democratic nominees for President and Vice President, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

The video included the caption "F*ck Biden" and tagged four other Instagram accounts.

On Twitter, the county Democratic Party reposted the video and alleged that Hardy is the son of a Marysville police officer. The police department currently has an Officer Steve Hardy, but it's unclear if Drew is his son.

https://www.newsweek.com/ohio-cops-son-under-investigation-allegedly-stealing-biden-campaign-signs-1533718

https://www.hudl.com/profile/11659863/Drew-Hardy

What can be done, if anything, to deal with the reality that a significant portion of the voting public are complete idiots and blinded by partisanship.

An obviously satirical article was published by BabylonBee about NBA players dressing as RBG in memory and protest, and showed this picture.

Somehow it made its way onto LinkedIn and commenters from both sides of the political spectrum, who based on their job titles should know better, were making complete idiots of themselves voicing support or disapproval of the NBA players ‘actions’.

https://babylonbee.com/news/nfl-to-adorn-all-uniforms-with-lace-doilies-in-to-honor-rbg

1F6ACFC2-2F54-4BC9-B4F3-D5E098BA3B9B.jpeg

trump just now with press in front of helicopter baldly making up lies about and/or exaggerating a couple of already suspect rw media reports of "new" ballot fraud issues, and making it 100% clear he's going to contest the election under any condition that isn't him winning by the end of the first night

he's also making it clear he's going to fight all along the way to change something about the process even before it happens because that's what the people want-- 

8 minutes ago, China said:

Why is the video backwards (check the writing on her sweatshirt)?  Is someone trying to avoid a problem with not having the rights to the original video?

Not sure but her other Tik Tok videos are the same way...saw one video where the writing on the shirt was backwards but the writing on the shirt she was not wearing was ok.

https://www.tiktok.com/@kelseyangelina/video/6873507762421222661?source=h5_m

Re: press conference on free and fair election 

in a vacuum she’s got a point. The Dems were doing that in 2016 too. I believe their favorite line was to declare him “not a legitimate president”

if you’re going to run around publicly casting doubts on the election process without proof, don’t turn around and get mad at others doing it. 

2 minutes ago, tshile said:

Re: press conference on free and fair election 

in a vacuum she’s got a point. The Dems were doing that in 2016 too. I believe their favorite line was to declare him “not a legitimate president”

if you’re going to run around publicly casting doubts on the election process without proof, don’t turn around and get mad at others doing it. 

If by "in a vacuum" you mean completely disregard everything Trump has done, said, threatened to do, or is in the process of doing and only focus on a sentence or two that Repubs are saying now...and compare to only a sentence or two that Dems were saying 4 years ago...then yeah, she has a bit of a point.

Archived