Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NPR: Behind Fox News' Baseless Seth Rich Story: The Untold Tale

No Excuses

1 hour ago, SkinssRvA said:

Hysteria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm confused. The whole hysteria thing seems to be the right's new "snowflake" atm, in their continued mission to emasculate patriotism as they back the treason of their God Emperor. But I don't recognize you as one of our normal apologists. Plus you like soccer. 

17 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

I'm confused. The whole hysteria thing seems to be the right's new "snowflake" atm, in their continued mission to emasculate patriotism as they back the treason of their God Emperor. But I don't recognize you as one of our normal apologists. Plus you like soccer. 

I apologize for no one :) !  I'm a conservative, so when a perfectly fine thread opens up denouncing something that should be denounced...but then devolves into the same old "Republicans are the reason everything is failing and they are all mouth breathing hicks who love to watch America burn, F Fox!!!!!!"....well yea it's just hysteria.  But, to think Rs are the only ones that play shady games and use the media to their advantage...well..what's the word for it?

These threads can turn circle jerk-y pretty quickly.  And you're welcome over the in Soccer thread any time, as long as you root for Chelsea :)

11 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

You're onto something.  I can tell by all the exclamation points.

I would respond with a bunch of smileys but then you may get the wrong idea !

29 minutes ago, SkinssRvA said:

But, to think Rs are the only ones that play shady games and use the media to their advantage...well..what's the word for it?

I too remember when Obama and Mother Jones helped put out that explosive story of the Romney camp covering up a real life murder.

35 minutes ago, SkinssRvA said:

but then devolves into the same old "Republicans are the reason everything is failing and they are all mouth breathing hicks who love to watch America burn, F Fox!!!!!!"....well yea it's just hysteria.  But, to think Rs are the only ones that play shady games and use the media to their advantage...well..what's the word for it?

Well, your brethren are the ones soaking up Faux News. Sooner of later the Right needs to police their own, lest you get painted with the same brush. 

That said....F Faux News! 

I'm ignoring your weak ass attempt at a false equivalency though, seriously I can't believe you even tried that piss here.

22 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Ah, Chelsea.  Looking more and more like her mom in that pic.  That evil cheshire grin.

Also, looks like Web Hubbell.  Wonder if she's heard that before.

Oh right, Faux News, terrible, evil, of course.  

Dont go halfway, bro.  Regurgitate all the ridiculous propaganda you've been shoveling down your own throat for the past 20 years.  If you get it all out, maybe you can get past it.

#heretohelp

Just now, TryTheBeal! said:

Dont go halfway, bro.  Regurgitate all the ridiculous propaganda you've been shoveling down your own great for the past 20 years.  If you get it all out, maybe you can get past it.

#heretohelp

Bro, I get my news from the Tailgate and Cnn.com.  Can't remember the last time I actually *watched* the news.  

Vicious, unrelenting exploitation of the recently dead has become a core value of the GOP in the last 20 years.  It's been so wrong for so long that it just seems normal for some people.

Thats the power of propaganda...it dehumanizes you thoroughly and you hardly even notice.

Can't say that I'm shocked or anything. Every time Trump had bad press regarding Russia or anything for that matter his lapdog Sean Hannity would always try his best to run with a (Look, SQUIRREL!!) story to distract from it.

3 minutes ago, AJ* said:

Can't say that I'm shocked or anything. Every time Trump had bad press regarding Russia or anything for that matter his lapdog Sean Hannity would always try his best to run with a (Look, SQUIRREL!!) story to distract from it.

Works with my dog! :rofl89:

18 minutes ago, Burgold said:

So, you're not outraged by stories of falsified murder? This abuse of public trust doesn't outrage you?

Read my original post.  I was more responding to Asbury outrage.  Using "ass" and "piss" in the same post...what a potty mouth. 

Never ceases to amaze that conservatives, when confronted by obvious evidence of wrongdoing and manipulation by their own, can't look at a pile of horse**** and call it horse****. There's always some circular reasoning or deflection going on. It's so ingrained in some of them that it might as well be imprinted on their genetic code.

Look, Fox News makes **** up, and in concert with the Trump admin, uses said bull**** as a distraction from whatever real stories actual journalists publish. They flat out made up a story and just plastered it 24/7 until they were forced to issue a half-assed retraction, with zero repercussions for those involved. Liberal, conservative, whatever. If you can't just come out and say that was dishonest, shady, and ****ed up, then there's something wrong with you.

3 hours ago, Burgold said:

This abuse of public trust doesn't outrage you?

Outrage over politicians lying?  Yeah I'm not even a little bit outraged over this.  It's pathetic, but it's expected and I've known Trump is into conspiracy theories since the campaign.  Julian Assange deserves golden troll award for this one.

I was outraged when Trump fired Comey for not pledging his loyalty.  Abuse of power is one thing, but there is no public trust in political leaders being honest.  We expect them to lie, and in this one area they rarely let us down.  

That's what I appreciate about Rachel Maddow, she will say when she's reported something not correct, and will then correct it.  

I think that MSNBC does this, since I don't watch regularly, I can't say that for sure. I hope they do.

I can't comment on other news sources correcting reporting because I don't watch a lot of news, period.

1 minute ago, Destino said:

I was more outraged when he fired Comey for not pledging his loyalty.  Abuse of power is one thing, but there is no public trust in political leaders.  We expect them to lie and in this one are, they rarely let us down.  

Well I think it's outrageous that Trump's directing coverage at a major news network and having them publish lies to distract the public from his own scandals.  I think it's outrageous that one of the largest news networks in the country is a full blown propaganda network, not just for the political right, but for his administration specifically.

For better or worse, Fox is trusted by a huge portion of the public.  Surely it's an outrage that Fox continuously abuses that trust and degenerates their audience.  It ****s over the rest of us too because it turns them into stupid voters.

Archived