Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

His Name is KIRK!

Darrell Green Fan

How hard is this?  This is our GM, the man who showed us what a 3-13 press conference looked like. The man who could not have bungled the SM situation last spring any worse.  Are we supposed to believe he made an offer reflective of the market when he STILL can not pronounce his starting QB's name?

There is no hope......

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I saw some posts today saying that's just the certain southern (or whatever) accent that Bruce Allen has, where he leaves off the "k" so it sounds like Kurt but he's actually saying Kirk. Now, whether that's true or not, I have no idea. 

Not sure I buy that.  If nothing else it has been pointed out to him repeatedly, is it not too much to make sure you get it right in your most important statement in years?

Just now, Darrell Green Fan said:

Not sure I buy that.  If nothing else it has been pointed out to him repeatedly, is it not too much to make sure you get it right in your most important statement in years?

Yeah, I don't think I buy it either. I've heard him say Kurt a lot of times, and it doesn't seem like just his way of talking. It's gotta be on purpose 

If you are trying to sign your starting QB why would you do something as annoying as getting his name wrong on purpose?  Either he is an idiot for that or an idiot for making sure it doesn't happen as you explain you side of the story.  It may be a little thing but it's indicative of the bigger problem.

10 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

If you are trying to sign your starting QB why would you do something as annoying as getting his name wrong on purpose?  Either he is an idiot for that or an idiot for making sure it doesn't happen as you explain you side of the story.  It may be a little thing but it's indicative of the bigger problem.

I didn't mean like, literally on purpose, I meant as in like as in he knows he's saying Kurt, but too stupid to find out how to actually say his name (meaning it's not a mistake). 

Not trying to say he doesn't care that he's saying it incorrectly. Just that he's stupid. 

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I saw some posts today saying that's just the certain southern (or whatever) accent that Bruce Allen has, where he leaves off the "k" so it sounds like Kurt but he's actually saying Kirk. Now, whether that's true or not, I have no idea. 

An accent where you can't pronounce "K"s? Hmmm. Sounds questionable. Could easily test that theory by asking him, "What's the meat that comes from pigs, Bruce?" If he responds with, "Port," I might be inclined to agree with this thesis. 

Of course the guy knows his name is "Kirk." But the truth is, he's a Lazy, Stupid, Incompetent Buffoon, and it's much easier for members of the LSIB community to just turn that "K" into a "T." It requires less effort, and when it comes to Bruce Allen, every brain cell is crucial to maintain even minimum functionality. 

2 hours ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

The worst part is that they recorded it and posted it on the website without anyone first going "Hmmm, maybe we should clear up these Kurt's in there."     The whole accent excuse is BS too.   He clearly keeps saying Kurt throughout that video.  

38 minutes ago, BoFriedmanJr said:

The worst part is that they recorded it and posted it on the website without anyone first going "Hmmm, maybe we should clear up these Kurt's in there."     The whole accent excuse is BS too.   He clearly keeps saying Kurt throughout that video.  

Maybe he is saying Kurk in that accent...lol

Archived