Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you ever smoked Weed before???

Renegade7

Have you ever smoked Weed before??? Do you still?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever smoked weed before???

• Yes, and I liked it
    • Yes, but I didn't like it
    • No, but I'm open to trying it at some point
    • No, and I'm never going to

Even a little marijuana may change teen brain, study finds

Low levels of marijuana use — as few as one or two times — may change the teen brain, according to a new study.

The study, which looked at the brains of 46 14-year-old girls and boys from Ireland, England, France and Germany, found that teenagers who reported using recreational marijuana just once or twice displayed increased volume on MRI images in numerous brain regions involved in emotion-related processing, learning and forming memories. The results of the study were published Monday in the Journal of Neuroscience.

Click on the link for the full article

wait_what.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Anyone watch Bong Appetite on VICE?  Basically a cooking show where they infuse THC & CBD into the food.  The food looks delicious and I bet it tastes even better because.....you know! ;)

Yep, some great stuff on there.  Awesome to see renowned chefs with real clout in the culinary world get down and dirty with some oils and butters in their dishes.  VICE channel as a whole delivers. 

my new thing lately is getting stoned and listening to Joe Rogan podcasts talking about the sprit world, alternate dimensions, simulation theory, and the vastness of the universe.  His stories about DMT trips are especially interesting, and it blows my mind how so many people describe very similar experiences while on DMT.  Makes you wonder.....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, China said:

Even a little marijuana may change teen brain, study finds

Low levels of marijuana use — as few as one or two times — may change the teen brain, according to a new study.

The study, which looked at the brains of 46 14-year-old girls and boys from Ireland, England, France and Germany, found that teenagers who reported using recreational marijuana just once or twice displayed increased volume on MRI images in numerous brain regions involved in emotion-related processing, learning and forming memories. The results of the study were published Monday in the Journal of Neuroscience.

Click on the link for the full article

Too many poo poo the detrimental effects of Marijuana. Usually the response is that alcohol is worse (and Hitler murdered more than Stalin is not a good argument to make if defending Stalin).

30 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Too many poo poo the detrimental effects of Marijuana. Usually the response is that alcohol is worse (and Hitler murdered more than Stalin is not a good argument to make if defending Stalin).

The article you quoted, doesn't have any negative findings attached with them. They just show an enlargement of gray matter in the brain which they're not even sure if it's a good or bad thing or even strongly related to the ingestion of marijuana.

10 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:

The article you quoted, doesn't have any negative findings attached with them. They just show an enlargement of gray matter in the brain which they're not even sure if it's a good or bad thing or even strongly related to the ingestion of marijuana.

You may want to check the other article I posted previously regarding genetic effects.

17 minutes ago, China said:

You may want to check the other article I posted previously regarding genetic effects.

Are you talking about the sperm one? That also stated that the effects of these changes are unknown and it is unconfirmed whether marijuana is even causing these changes and if the changes are permanent.

2 hours ago, China said:

The effects of THC on male fertility have been under study for many years now, that was only the latest study adding to a body kinowledge:

The Not-So-Good News About Marijuana and Fertility

That link shows only 28% of smokers were affected with a lower sperm count and lower sperm concentration. They didn't give a percentage for differences of sperm morphology, but they did say that if you want to have a kid and you smoke to hold off 3 months prior and it should no longer be affecting your system. Effects on testosterone were does dependent and no long-lasting harmful effects were found in this area.

So, not too troubling personally.

5 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

This planet is wwaayy over-populated, China...and you're wwaayy too smart to not be aware of that. 

Just sayin'.

Oh, and I'm haf. And I can still think and reason. 

Oh, I know that.  I don't mind fertility rates going down to slow the rate of overpopulation, I just don't want births with genetic issues.  That becomes costly.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chew said:

I wish I would've waited until mid-20s when my brain was fully developed before I started smoking. 

I smoked like a chimney from 14 to 19, God only knows what it did to my development LOL.  

Meh. I've met enough normals and squares. Very unimpressive. 

Oil cartridge im workin on now was just labled cookies. Cakes n cookies flavors always seem ta taste way to sweet to me. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2019 at 5:28 PM, Chew said:

I wish I would've waited until mid-20s when my brain was fully developed before I started smoking. 

I smoked like a chimney from 14 to 19, God only knows what it did to my development LOL.  

Sometimes I wish I had a waited a little longer, but I dont know what I dont know.  For me, it was right on time, and for both of us it still worked out.  I would not let my kids smoke until they were 21 for similar reasons you stated and I've noticed. 

As crazy as it sounds, I dont believe i would've made it this far if I hadnt, but this is all hindsight, theres no way to know for sure.  My split second alternate history daydreams dont always work in my favor, I'll leave it at that.

• Like 2

I first hit it at 10. My nephew was born in St. Louis, parents left me in the care of my teenage steps, and we had a drum set in the living room within 2 hours of parents leaving. This was in Manassas. 

I'm a PK. Serious **** happened then, Steve Miller Band, Aerosmith...I remember that weekend...and how parents discovered it...cleaning "remnants" left in the tea kettle on the stove. 🙀🤦‍♀️

• Like 1

Anyone ever take part in a stash and dash in DC? I just got hip to this these past couple months. Dude will leave a stash of green at a hidden location and give out clues to people to go and find it. First one to find it, gets to keep it. One of my people's people did one last month and left a pound out there for people to find.

Also, anyone ever try GMO cookies? The terp profile actually smells and tastes like Garlic, Mushroom, and Onion (GMO) which is wild to me. It's a nice dinner smoke, followed up with something like Purple Dyno, for it's strong and fruity grape profile as my dessert green.

I love tracking down rare or funky weed strains that have profiles that are so different from the usual. Like crystal coma, which is a sativa but doesn't hit like a usual sativa. It's more tingly euphoria mixed with trance like effects, followed by a deep calm leading to ease in going to sleep. It's what I thought the Asian Fantasy strain was supposed to be billed as, but even better.

Right now, what I'd love to get my hands on though is a nice Mac 1 Caps cut from Capulator. With the right grow, that **** looks like serious fire. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fresh8686 said:

Anyone ever take part in a stash and dash in DC? I just got hip to this these past couple months. Dude will leave a stash of green at a hidden location and give out clues to people to go and find it. First one to find it, gets to keep it. One of my people's people did one last month and left a pound out there for people to find.

No, but last Saturday at the Disc Golf Course there was a guy with 5 huge jars of weed that he grows on his land, giving it out to everyone for free.  

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Fresh8686 said:

A POUND??? (yea, Im yelling) lol  Man how times have changed.. Back when I lived in NoVa (97') the closest we got to anything like that was 4th of July "Smoke In" at the Ellipse in DC.. Cops would kinda turn their back and let you smoke, people would throw/pass out J's, NORML would speak on the PA, lots of frisbee and hacky sack.. Then over to the Lincoln Memorial (or other spots nearby) for some live music! Good times! 

• Like 2

I'm a hardcore alcoholic (not bragging, just being honest) and I've done many drugs, but I just can't handle being high. I can smoke, but I can't function or be in public or be social. Also, I hate the actual "smoking" part. I smoke cigarettes, but I don't like smoking weed. I hope to get some gummies one day...and then stay home and be a hermit.

On 1/31/2019 at 10:33 AM, GoDeep81 said:

A POUND??? (yea, Im yelling) lol  Man how times have changed.. Back when I lived in NoVa (97') the closest we got to anything like that was 4th of July "Smoke In" at the Ellipse in DC.. Cops would kinda turn their back and let you smoke, people would throw/pass out J's, NORML would speak on the PA, lots of frisbee and hacky sack.. Then over to the Lincoln Memorial (or other spots nearby) for some live music! Good times! 

Earth Day at the base of Stone Mountain. Indigo Girls headlining a ton of good acts. 

It was raining, so I grabbed my spare shower curtain, 2 layers on the rings. (Rocket Science)...spread em both out, we could sit without getting muddy or covered in GA clay. 

• Like 1