Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you ever smoked Weed before???

Renegade7

Have you ever smoked Weed before??? Do you still?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever smoked weed before???

• Yes, and I liked it
    • Yes, but I didn't like it
    • No, but I'm open to trying it at some point
    • No, and I'm never going to

31 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

My observation Please. I just bought some edibles for the first time. Trying them right now and these things aren’t ****.

Yo man, I can't tell if your being sarcastic or not LOL.  How long ago did you take them and how many MGs?  Is this you're first time with edibles?

They can go badly if you're not careful. 

Edited by Chew
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Chew said:

Yo man, I can't tell if your being sarcastic or not LOL.  How long ago did you take them and how many MGs?  Is this you're first time with edibles?

Edibles blamed for Edgartown overdoses

Three people were taken to Martha’s Vineyard Hospital Friday night after overdosing on edibles containing tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the main ingredient in cannabis, Edgartown Police Chief Bruce McNamee said.

Police and emergency medical crews were called to The Newes restaurant just after 8 pm, McNamee said. Two women and a man in their 30s and 40s had overdosed on edibles, McNamee said. The women were on the floor and the man was leaning against a wall when police arrived, he said.

The three people were all visiting for the weekend from Pennsylvania, he said. One of the women came to and told first responders it was the first time any of them had tried edibles.

“We all knew this was coming,” McNamee said, referring to the legalization of marijuana in Massachusetts.

The overdoses come just one day after the M.V. Youth Task Force and Martha’s Vineyard Community Services Connect to End Violence sponsored a talk by Dr. Ruth Potee at the MVRHS library on “The Physiology of Addiction: Effects of Drug-Taking Behavior on the Adolescent Brain.” McNamee said he was at the presentation where Dr. Potee warned about a “spike in overdoses because of edibles.”

“The candy bars have six to eight servings,” McNamee said, “but no one takes one bite of a candy bar and puts it away.”

Click on the link for the full article

41 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Sooo...the edibles worked well i take It? 😂😂😂

Yeah that is the thing about edibles. They take longer to go into effect and I have also noticed that not all edibles are created equal.  Not sure if I already mentioned it but my wife took a few gummies 10mg each and she was disappointed that they didn't seem to do much so when I went to the shop I got her a bag of cookies from a different brand.  She took a single cookie 10mg and it sent her into orbit after an hour or so to where she only now does 1/2 a cookie per session (sometimes will take the other half of it once she starts coming down depending how late it is). 

• Like 1

Serious Injuries From Domestic Violence Dropped After Marijuana Decriminalization, Study Finds

States that reduced penalties for simple possession of marijuana saw a notable decline in cases where domestic violence victims suffered serious injuries, a new study reports.

Despite a pervasive misconception stemming from the “Reefer Madness” days that cannabis use causes violent behavior, researchers at the University of Pennsylvania found that domestic assaults resulting in broken bones, laceration and other severe physical trauma dropped after marijuana was decriminalized.

Interestingly, while the research shows a reduction in serious injuries, overall incidents of domestic violence did not decline.

“When we considered assaults at all levels of seriousness, our results showed that the policy intervention had no effect on violence,” the study’s authors wrote. “However, this masked more striking and significant results concerning the most serious types of violence—decriminalization of marijuana reduced domestic assaults involving serious injury by some 20%.”

Cannabis decriminalization was also linked to a 40.7 percent reduction in severe domestic violence incidents where alcohol was a factor, as well as a 23.1 percent reduction in incidents involving a weapon.

• Like 1

I did not really experiment with, or truly experience cannabis until later in life.

And I was extremely disappointed.

It was not as advertised at all - but rather the exact opposite.

I was always led to believe in that stereotype, that it would make a person totally chill, and superbly relaxed.

But time after time after time, for me it literally did the complete opposite - extreme paranoia. Not slight paranoia - not the kind people laugh about ; but absolute, disturbingly paranoid.

• 2 weeks later...

Dozens of doctors, scientists warn Mass. marijuana is ripe for ‘regulatory failure’

Dozens of local doctors and scientists criticized the state’s marijuana regulatory system Thursday, saying the current rules don’t adequately protect public health from high-potency cannabis products now sold legally at 19 stores around Massachusetts.

Consumers of THC, marijuana’s main psychoactive compound, are at risk of becoming addicted, and face increased risk of “serious mental health problems including acute psychosis paranoia, schizophrenia, depression, anxiety, and suicide,” the statement said.

“When public health is not prioritized in the regulation of addictive substances, the public and our young people are put at risk,” the group said, comparing the burgeoning marijuana industry to the tobacco and opioid crises.

I haven’t smoked in about a month and didn’t feel so much as a single unpleasant twinge. Decided to try going a week without a drop of caffeine and felt like absolutely miserable. Nausea, headaches and a general desire for sweet death were the side effects, until I had a cherry Pepsi and felt fine. Something is so backwards about this. 

• Like 3

On 6/2/2019 at 11:45 PM, Renegade7 said:

I don't for a second believe Whoopi smokes like that.  Is this something I'm just flat out wrong on?  Could a put Montell Williams in there, that's an interesting convo.

Imagine you had to talk to Megan McCain five days off the week. Might as well put Joy Behar on the list as well.

• Haha 3

On 5/18/2019 at 6:44 PM, Chew said:

A friend gave me half a gummy and I thought it was a joke, took half (about 80mg) and got twisted. I went to DC and got some more (not the same kind) ate, them...nothing. Ate some more...still nothing. My friend who I went to DC with asked me how I was feeling, I told him how much I took and told him I wasn't feeling anything. I was told I only took about 50mg and to take some more. I took some more, felt nothing, gave up and went to bed. Woke up about an hour later completely blitzed out of my mind. Just so you know, if the package of edibles says 300mg, thats the average of all the pieces, not the individual pieces. Took me two days to recover.