Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you ever smoked Weed before???

Renegade7

Have you ever smoked Weed before??? Do you still?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever smoked weed before???

• Yes, and I liked it
    • Yes, but I didn't like it
    • No, but I'm open to trying it at some point
    • No, and I'm never going to

Looking forward to the day cannabis is legalized federally and the only crime that's been committed has been against the people. We've been lied to about this plant for decades now - lies rooted in racism and greed. So sick of hearing the same tired arguments against legalization and the vast majority of those against it are either woefully ignorant or profit from its illegal status. Thankfully, things are changing at a decent pace. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Chump Bailey said:

Looking forward to the day cannabis is legalized federally and the only crime that's been committed has been against the people. We've been lied to about this plant for decades now - lies rooted in racism and greed. So sick of hearing the same tired arguments against legalization and the vast majority of those against it are either woefully ignorant or profit from its illegal status. Thankfully, things are changing at a decent pace. 

In our lifetime were going to be able to tell people we saw feds demonize it to bragging about revenue generated like Colorado does.  One dominio at a time, that dam is going to break soon enough. 

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 4

On 12/27/2018 at 6:23 PM, Chew said:

Wow, that is crazy!  :o  I appreciate you sharing your experience.  I can't imagine what that must've been like.  My man Fresh was like Eros out there in Costa Rica :headbang:

As someone who is skeptical of just about everything like what we're talking about, if I had not gone through the ego death thing myself, I probably wouldn't believe your story.  But I know now that this kind of stuff is real.  A lot of folks would scoff and laugh, and that's totally okay.  I probably would too if I hadn't went through it myself. But now I'm obsessed with this stuff and I want to learn more.   I've recently joined some spiritual/meditation forums and there is so much information out there. 

I too wondered if I should type out my ego death experience here on ES, because folks might call in a wellness check on me :rofl89:.  I had it all typed out and thought about deleting the whole thing.  "That dude Chew has always been kinda weird, but I didn't know he was THAT weird" LOL. 

Didn't want to talk much about it on ES as folks would think I'm crazy, but I've recently bought some books about how to meditate and open your third eye, and I've also been reading up and watching YouTube videos on astral projection.  Thinking about getting other worldly stoned this weekend and trying out astral projection.  But they say you've got to be clearheaded and completely free of any stress and worry, so it might take me a while.  I had no idea that the Insidious horror movies are completely about astral projection and what some people say can go very badly with it.  

I'm now open to all things, and marijuana helps it all as it gets that pineal gland hot and bothered.  One guy I was watching a YouTube video on for astral projection referred to the pineal gland as the "brain clit," because it is the key to limitless pleasure and awakening.  :806:

Thanks man and yea I feel the same exact way about all this stuff. I've been meditating and researching spiritual practices for over a decade now, even before my "event" or whatever as I've tried to figure all this stuff out.  I try to avoid some of the new age woo-woo that's out there and be as grounded as possible in my observations and conclusions and use science to further corroborate what conclusions I do come to. I've even had an EEG done by neurologists to figure out what I'm dealing with. I get things that are almost like seizures sometimes because the energy just builds and erupts inside me, but the neurologists are baffled by it, because my brain doesn't show any symptoms of seizure when these energy "spikes" occur and the "spikes" actually feel euphoric rather than painful or stressful like I imagine a normal seizure feels like. Plus, I can trigger them at will, like my energy levels are voice activated and I can raise them and lower them inside me, which changes my emotions and cognition depending on the energy level I set for myself. **** is really weird... I have no idea if what I'm doing is even healthy or not.

Anyways, I don't know much about astral projection, but I have had major upgrades to pleasure and my ability to give pleasure to others over the years that might point to something true about that whole "brain clit" thing. Not to be all TMI or whatever, but my orgasms are incredible, like almost scary, rip your soul out of your body, give you a near heart attack incredible, ever since that "event". Honestly, it's like the pleasure I get nowadays from peeing at night is like taking a hit of ecstacy right into the bloodstream and feels better than most any orgasm I can remember from before the event. And that is nothing compared to my actual orgasms nowadays.

It's like there are different energy gears or whatever and most people are in 1st or 2nd gear without even realizing there are 5, 6 or however many other extra gears available as well. Problem is, the other gears are hard to understand and work with and hardly anyone has any real actionable information on how to shift through them without blowing a gasket by running headlong into the redline. 

And there really are redline's that can mess you up if your not careful. The higher you go, the more nuanced you have to be. It's like piloting a fighter jet versus a tug boat. In that it only takes slight degrees of change to a fighter pilots stick or whatever to create large changes in direction, because it's already moving so fast and tight, but a tug boat takes many spins of the wheel to get that thing moving in a particular direction. So basically, the more you awaken and the more you can create change, the tighter the room for error and more you end up being responsible for.  So it's important to be careful. 

Edited by Fresh8686
  • Like 1

Ya'll just gettin older. :816:

On a more serious tip, I think I may have experienced what y'all are describing, and I know when, but it would probably take all night to type out. The 2 important parts were acid and Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon".

I get what Fresh says...some things I feel literally in my bones, that make my head tingly. But I can go back to normal, just reading everyone else's auras and navigating. 

Has anyone read The Celestine Prophecy? The Tenth Insight? 

• Like 3

Cannabis doesn't just lower men's sperm counts — it may also alter their sperm's genetic makeup

Cannabis is the most widely distributed and consumed drug in the world.

In fact, according to the World Health Organization, it's used by about 147 million people each year — that's around 2% of the world's population.

Use of opium or cocaine, on the other hand, is restricted to only 0.2% of the population.

However, in addition to psychoactive effects experienced by many users, caused by the cannabinoids cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), cannabis use also has numerous health consequences, such as impaired cognitive development and a reduced sperm count.

According to research published in journal Epigenetics, scientists at the Duke University Medical Centre in Durham have found that the drug can also affect sperm DNA.

"What we have found is that the effects of cannabis use on males and their reproductive health are not completely null, in that there's something about cannabis use that affects the genetic profile in sperm," said Scott Kollins in Duke Health News and Media, one of the authors of the study. "We don't yet know what that means, but the fact that more and more young males of child-bearing age have legal access to cannabis is something we should be thinking about."

Click on the link for the full article

18 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:

My personal favorite right now is Sour Patch Kids (Sativa: Sour Diesel x Candyland). I love it's electric, sour candy smell and taste, it's so distinct. 

I'll have to let y'all know about current, but OG Kush will always be the GOAT. Dios mio. 😎 

I'm a flavor fan of GSC and Grape Jelly. 

Ok, I've typed this out 3 times, proof that I found the ( I ) first & it's probably gonna take half an hour to get the leftovers into the fridge. 😏

• Like 1

On 1/9/2019 at 7:50 PM, Fresh8686 said:

My personal favorite right now is Sour Patch Kids (Sativa: Sour Diesel x Candyland). I love it's electric, sour candy smell and taste, it's so distinct. 

Sounds tasty. Had a cartridge o poision durban oil around xmas. Tasted like the lemon sour patch kids.

Currently working my way through mimosa. Kinda similiar to pineapple express imo.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, clietas said:

Sounds tasty. Had a cartridge o poision durban oil around xmas. Tasted like the lemon sour patch kids.

Currently working my way through mimosa. Kinda similiar to pineapple express imo.

Nice, I almost got some mimosa earlier but ended up with some other flavors. I love some good Durban poison. But I guess everybody does since there are so many different versions of Girl Scout cookies. 

I don’t know if any other strain of weed has as many combinations as GSC. I just tried some stuff called Black Lime Cookies (Black Lime Special Reserve x Thin Mints) and that tasted amazing. 

Maybe ill roll a j one day with as many different types of GSC as I can fit in it. 

• Like 1