Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you ever smoked Weed before???

Renegade7

Have you ever smoked Weed before??? Do you still?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever smoked weed before???

• Yes, and I liked it
    • Yes, but I didn't like it
    • No, but I'm open to trying it at some point
    • No, and I'm never going to

18 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

What’s the most high you’ve ever been? I had an actual, honest to god paranormal experience where a friend and I created some sort of psychic connection and entered a different level of consciousness.

You ever seen the movie "Altered States"?  Highly recommend it, 80s movie.  I've never "seen things", but he was experimenting with getting high enough to make spiritual connections with God.  Got so high he devolved into the protoplasm that created the universe.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

You ever seen the movie "Altered States"?  Highly recommend it, 80s movie.  I've never "seen things", but he was experimenting with getting high enough to make spiritual connections with God.  Got so high he devolved into the protoplasm that created the universe.

That's pretty high.

No, never saw it.

• Like 1

So was curious about Elon Musk smoking and listened to the entire two hour interview.  He's not a regular, i doubt anyone demonizing him for that listened to the whole thing or bothered with his parting message.

Again, don't let your kids smoke weed, they might turn into Elon Musk.

http://podcasts.joerogan.net/podcasts/elon-musk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

What’s the most high you’ve ever been? I had an actual, honest to god paranormal experience where a friend and I created some sort of psychic connection and entered a different level of consciousness.

Two years ago I went on one of those bar hopping mid day parties on U ST.

It was three of us. My boy, his good friend, and myself. His boy wanted to know if I was smoking. I said hell yeah, let’s do this. 

So me and him go into one of those alleys on U st and smoked. We got through one blunt in about 10 minutes. Then he had another blunt and wanted to smoke that as well. I was hesitant but I smoked anyway.

One minute later, dude asked me if I was okay. My back was against a wall. We walk back to one of the bars and i did not feel “present.” I walked out and walked to a blue line station. Why did I walk that way and not the u st station that was one block away, I have no idea. I kept walking and I remember believing I saw this young lady cross my path three or four times. As in I am walking straight and she crosses me waking straight. It was bizarre. Then a line from Lil’ Kim’s ‘Crush on you’ kept replaying in my head.

I kept walking and my boy called me asking “yo, are you okay,” with a lot of concern in his voice. I replied by informing him that I had to go home.

Then the moment hit me, I really believe I was seeing the world through over 10 million people from various parts of the world. Like a walls with drilled in holes everywhere. Those holes were squares, felt like TVs, and over 10 million of them.

For the first and only time I was scared my brain may be permanently damaged by me smoking. I was absolutely petrified. I ended up getting on the train and sleeping on my way home. Then I went to sleep as soon as I got back.

I still felt high the next day.

• Like 2

I descended back to earth and I remember I had told myself to remember something....something that would be a great life lesson and I discovered it when I was deep down the rabbit hole.  I remember I texted it to myself so I wouldn't forget.

I opened my texts and I had sent to myself "you gotta get off the field on 3rd down."  :huh:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Chew said:

I descended back to earth and I remember I had told myself to remember something....something that would be a great life lesson and I discovered it when I was deep down the rabbit hole.  I remember I texted it to myself so I wouldn't forget.

I opened my texts and I had sent to myself "you gotta get off the field on 3rd down."  :huh:

You yelling at the Redskins from outerspace just made my day :806:

"Um, Houston, Drake up in here cussing at the TV again and we don't have one.  Should we hang him out the cargo bay until he calms down again?"

"Negative, he's scared of heights, i don't want to lose him before he goes on concert with the Weeknd again."

I had a Note 4 and now have a Note 9, gotta get it down sometimes before it never happened.  Lost count the number of times i forgot what i was talking about while i was talking about it, and letting people finish their though first is a sure fire way of... Wait what? Pomegrant dipped in chocolate? Don't mind if i do.  Merci.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

You yelling at the Redskins from outerspace just made my day :806:

"Um, Houston, Drake up in here cussing at the TV again and we don't have one.  Should we hang him out the cargo bay until he calms down again?"

"Negative, he's scared of heights, i don't want to lose him before he goes on concert with the Weeknd again."

I had a Note 4 and now have a Note 9, gotta get it down sometimes before it never happened.  Lost count the number of times i forgot what i was talking about while i was talking about it, and letting people finish their though first is a sure fire way of... Wait what? Pomegrant dipped in chocolate? Don't mind if i do.  Merci.

:rofl89: 

Yeah man, it's kinda funny when you're mid deep thought and boom - mind blank.  STUCK.  wtf was I talking about?  

Also, somewhat out of place for this thread but it belongs here, if I were ever to become a man of faith, the use of drugs would have a lot to do with it. 

13 hours ago, Chew said:

:rofl89: 

Yeah man, it's kinda funny when you're mid deep thought and boom - mind blank.  STUCK.  wtf was I talking about?  

Also, somewhat out of place for this thread but it belongs here, if I were ever to become a man of faith, the use of drugs would have a lot to do with it. 

I'm not sure how or where to respond to this yet, but in the meantime...

Spoiler

jwhwvvc9hto11.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&s=c8e1e31eafe11d5d70cd7328362bd98d1a0942fa

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My life changed.  I'm a different person this morning than I was last night.  

****ing with that Willie Nelson Reserve , I've never had such an amazing experience with marijuana.  Euphoria, enlightenment, and acceptance.  

Spent hours this morning trying researching what happened to me -- I experienced "ego death," and it was the most beautiful experience I've ever had in 36 years of life.

Most people use LSD or shrooms to get to the elevated state of awareness required for an ego-death experience, but Willie Nelson's incredibly strong marijuana got me there.  Transcendent. I just sent Willie a DM on Instagram praising his product. 

Way too much to type on my phone, BBL.

https://lonerwolf.com/ego-death/

"Death is a word that we humans usually associate with darkness, mourning, decay and general creepiness. We spend our entire lives running away from, avoiding and denying the fact that we will someday physically die.

However, the death that I’ll be talking about in this article isn’t the typical kind of death we fear. The death I’ll be referring to is the most beautiful, precious, illuminating, awe-inspiring, expansive, enlightening and paradigm-shattering experience you could ever go through. This experience is known as “ego death,” and for every serious spiritual seeker, it is a pivotal process to go through."

• Like 1

I need to invest in some Sativa strains.  The indica is just putting me to sleep.  It's probably because I work an early shift, so I start getting naturally tired somewhere in the 9pm hour, but because of the kids, it can't happen until that around that time anyway.  That pre-July 1st CA regulation 75% off sale, I was able to buy so much that it is going to last for a long time.

Also, since I don't do it like I did when I was a young buck, I am not really building any kind of tolerance.  My wife took a 10mg cookie and that one cookie was enough to blitz her for the entire night.  It took a little over an hour to really kick in, but she basically had trouble even responding to me.

I feel like we are now the "old folks" that me and my friends would get super blitzed when we were the young kids.  Luckily for us there are no witnesses around to see how ridiculous we look.

• Thanks 1

Had a rough experience recently, first time k can remember getting a strain where every time i took a hit i got what felt like an anxiety attack.  I gave it some time while I was sharing with a family member then finally told them, they felt nothing. 

I switched with them amount i had left do some of there's then called my connect.  She don't know the actual name or gender (stop making **** or telling me what their connect said it was). I don't want to get anything without knowing that going forward, if I'm going to keep doing this i have to be more careful and efficient.  I'm sure there are people that know that out here, can ask some family members, willing to pay for it, but honestly waiting for Massachusetts to get their **** together so I have something east coast i can more easily see what works for me. 

Anyone else had that kinda experience?  It was a wake up call for me, like a reminder. Evolve or die.  Said it was sour diesel, how don't know that was real and I know not to deal with that, or what about it did that?

@Renegade7 sour diesel can be extremely potent. Like 25% THC. It could definitely cause or amplify anxiety. If I haven't smoked in awhile my natural general feeling of anxiety can become really intese. Like uh oh I might die. Then I remember its just cannabis and it'll just lead to some serious munchies. 

Edited by clietas

9 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Anyone else had that kinda experience?  It was a wake up call for me, like a reminder. Evolve or die.  Said it was sour diesel, how don't know that was real and I know not to deal with that, or what about it did that?

Yea, happens to me every now and again. I equate it to getting blitzed off a beer or two if you're drinking on an empty stomach or maybe sick. Don't think its a strain thing but JMO.

I also think the strain thing is more marketing then actual effect, especially if you don't know who grew it and where it was grown. (or its freshness) 

23 minutes ago, clietas said:

@Renegade7 sour diesel can be extremely potent. Like 25% THC. It could definitely cause or amplify anxiety. If I haven't smoked in awhile my natural general feeling of anxiety can become really intese. Like uh oh I might die. Then I remember its just cannabis and it'll just lead to some serious munchies. 

Honestly, i don't think it was, I've had stronger.  I typically don't have anxiety, but in bipolar so i have to be very aware of my body chemistry (i had to self-medicate while I was in denial and uninsured).  I trust weed more then ativan from a mediumizing standpoint, which they gave me as a just in case bottle in case i was in the hospital again.

11 minutes ago, Mooka said:

Yea, happens to me every now and again. I equate it to getting blitzed off a beer or two if you're drinking on an empty stomach or maybe sick. Don't think its a strain thing but JMO.

I also think the strain thing is more marketing then actual effect, especially if you don't know who grew it and where it was grown. (or its freshness) 

Ya, dealers typically don't know what it is, but some do.  I believe Virginia allows medical now, i just don't want that written down anywhere, its not even on my facebook