Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Have you ever smoked Weed before???

Renegade7

Have you ever smoked Weed before??? Do you still?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever smoked weed before???

• Yes, and I liked it
    • Yes, but I didn't like it
    • No, but I'm open to trying it at some point
    • No, and I'm never going to

9 hours ago, Springfield said:

Depersonalization?

12 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

I need a PM from you about this.  What's horrible about being ultra high?  ~other than last Saturday, I tried to take the orders for 2 tables to just one~?  :ols:

There's been a ton of ink spilled on this, so I'll link to some:

http://www.dpmanual.com/articles/depersonalization-weed-and-other-drugs/
http://www.anxietybustersblog.com/?p=344

http://www.brainprotips.com/cannabis-depersonalization/

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-search-self/201411/why-depersonalization-happens

Personally, it only happens to me on edibles, so I actively avoid them. There's something uniquely psychoactive about that passage to the brain.

I do all of my smoking with a vape pen loaded with oil cartridges. Very clean, pleasant smell, gets me feeling good fairly quickly. I've smoked joints and the smoke from those is needlessly harsh IMO. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Been reading and listening to a lot of Alan Watts the last few months while deep smacked.  I read "Nothingness," "Become What You Are," and I listened to "Eastern Wisdom, Modern Life" a few weeks ago.  Blown away by his theories and explanations about this rock we're on that's floating through space.

"If you understand that black implies white, self implies other, life implies death...you can...FEEL yourself.  Not as a stranger in the world, not as something here on probation, not as something that has arrived here by fluke.  But you can begin to feel your own existence as absolute.  What you are, basically -- deep deep down, far far in, is simply the fabric and structure of existence itself." 

Set a course for the Hubble Deep Field, it's gonna be a long journey.  :silly:

Edited by Chew

17 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Legal here in CA. I walked in and got a vape pen that a strain that helps me relax and sleep at night. Never smoked a joint with that crappy dry ash that passes for weed, though.

Indica, I assume? :cheers: 

Great for sleep aid. 

• Like 1

Never smoked it. I'll probably take it up in my 70s or so, when it really doesn't matter anymore :)

Yeah the party will commence in my 70s. Until then its gluten free, sugar free, processed food free, exercise like a nut every day.

But come 70, the floodgates will open :D

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Chew said:

Set a course for the Hubble Deep Field, it's gonna be a long journey.  :silly:

If ya'll thought I wasn't smoking while posting in the Religion thread, you'd be wrong : )

Anyone know what level clearance hair samples are expected?  The very next business day after making my resume public on Indeed and Dice (which is when I officially stopped smoking) I got call and two weeks later an offer letter.  Obviously that's not enough time to let body naturally push all that THC out, so did research and found something to help mask it (grabbing test kits from Walmart to confirm I could pass):

Image result for qcarbo20

If you are damn near last minute screwed, this has my endorsement, but use a test kit to make sure before you walk in thinking you straight (I have so little shame in my game I took a test kit with me to Union Station, went in a bathroom with a test kit, confirmed I passed, then walked across the street to get fingerprinted). It's meant to be a "cherry on top" and masking agent, so once you pass a piss test, hold it until official one if you can, because if you piss it all out, you're screwed (about 5 hour window, so kill the water at some point so you don't piss it all out).

My understanding in the clearance process is anything within 7 years is fair game (10 if Top Secret Clearance), but if they are talking hair, I mean, I'm f'd right?  All I have to do is pass the background check and I should get my public trust andnew job says there aren't regular screening (I'm going to wait for someone to snitch on themselves to me in a breakroom before I test that).  I want to prove I can get a Master's and CISSP to prove the whole "weed rots your brain" crap is exactly that, crap, but this clearance process sounds like a cap on my career if I keep smoking (which I'm willing to give up weed for if that's the choice between 100K a year or not).

It's so retarded, if I know what I'm doing in my profession, I know what I'm doing, leave me the F alone.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 2

On 5/22/2018 at 5:57 PM, No Excuses said:

I have recently shifted to a delivery service in DC. It's legit and always on point.

I can't wait for the day we have full legalization but this works for now.  :headbang:

Have you tried any pop-ups? I’m feeling some of those even more than Colorado’s dispensaries cuz you got like 4-12 different vendors to choose from, free dabs, raffles, and sometimes free edibles like tacos during cinco de mayo or whatever. 

Some can can be sketchy as ****, but the better run ones are pretty cool. 

Do any of y’all have a favorite strain or is it whatever you can get your hands on? 

Man, I’m name brand as **** when it comes to weed. I need to know the lineage and prefer to know the grower in some way too. And I’m all about mixing and matching different terp profiles for maximum effect.

Edited by Fresh8686
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Fresh8686 said:

Have you tried any pop-ups? I’m feeling some of those even more than Colorado’s dispensaries cuz you got like 4-12 different vendors to choose from, free dabs, raffles, and sometimes free edibles like tacos during cinco de mayo or whatever. 

Do any of y’all have a favorite strain or is it whatever you can get your hands on? 

Man, I’m name brand as **** when it comes to weed. I need to know the lineage and prefer to know the grower in some way too. And I’m all about mixing and matching different terp profiles for maximum effect.

That's one thing other places have on CO.  I've heard of the pop-ups, never seen 'em before though.  Sounds kind of like a food truck hub but for weed LOL. 

And I'm with you on particular strains and growers.  I'm a creature of habit and once I find what I like, I rarely break from it.  We only buy from The Green Solution.  Their weed is all natural and organic.  They grow most of their own stuff. 

I'm not sure this strain was created by The Green Solution (though I haven't found it anywhere else when I searched), but they have a newer joint called "Sour Ghost," a blend of two legendary, award-winning strains: Sour Diesel and Ghost OG.  Both hybrids, and can be traced back to Afghanistan.  Sour Ghost calms me and mellows me out.  I don't try to get too high on this strain, I usually toke lightly and just kinda ride the wave.  I'm totally coherent, just chilling really hard.  

When I feel like joining Richard Dreyfus on the alien ship at the end of Close Encounters, I smoke Ghost Train Haze.  Instantly alters my mind state and I'm able to leave my body.  :silly:

What all strains do you prefer?

• Like 1

Friends, do you all have any good vape suggestions that are under $100?

14 hours ago, Fresh8686 said:

Some can can be sketchy as ****, but the better run ones are pretty cool. 

went to one around U street last weekend.

Was really impressed and bought an edi. Imma come back and try more. There are a lot of vendors and they have many different strains.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Friends, do you all have any good vape suggestions that are under $100?

I highly recommend the Atmos Boss.  At $90~, it's probably the highest quality of the intro-grade vaporizers.  I love it, upgraded from the Atlas Raw about 6 months ago.  Only takes 20 seconds to get hot enough to vaporize your weed and the button turns from red to green when it's ready to hit. 

No smoke at all, no smell whatsoever. 

• Thanks 1