Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 - 18 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

2 minutes ago, Hersh said:

If y’all want to bail, see ya. 

Bailed.  Only watching now for the laughs.  It IS kinda amusing,   if you step back and look at it. 

And as I speak, TB just missed an oppurtinity where the forward was left alllllll alone in front of the goal, with enough time to stick handle and throw a deke at Holtby.  Im thinking Holtby musta slept with his defenseman's wives.  Only explanation for that one...

Just now, Warhead36 said:

I'm not saying its all on Holtby but when was the last time he stood on his head and won a playoff game or two on his own? Like what Fleurry has done this entire postseason for Vegas?

That’s what I’m saying too.  Holtby can play great.  But he can’t become a brick wall.  And every year we face a goalie that has a game or two where he does become Roy.  

Just now, CaptainJames2004 said:

You done yet?

I love internet fan police

3 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I'm not saying its all on Holtby but when was the last time he stood on his head and won a playoff game or two on his own? Like what Fleurry has done this entire postseason for Vegas?

MAF is playing record breaking hockey. It’s insane. Would be awesome to see for the Caps 

The last few minutes tells the story.  Caps have a minute plus possession and almost entirely around the perimeter with worthless drifting and no shots.  

Tampa gets it for about 10 seconds and is all over the middle of the ice peppering the goal zone. 

7 minutes ago, maxspruill21 said:

Man this is depressing, why do I get so involved. It’s sad I really don’t think Ovechkin will ever get this deep

again. 

Im hoping he gets traded, so there's always that hope.  We could get decent value to begin the rebuild, and we get to watch Ovi win a cup.  Win-win situaiton

4 minutes ago, CaptainJames2004 said:

It has nothing to do with your fan-ship, yet everything to do with the crying. Only down 2 with 2/3 left to play.

Its not just that their down.  Its the way theyre playing.  Biggest game of Caps history, and their getting absolutely dominated in every phase of the game.  They look slow, confused, and disinterested.  None of that is acceptable.   

Archived