Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 - 18 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

3 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

Gotta sit Holtby in game 6.  There.  I said it. 

Not his fault.  But hes not going to do anything more than what he does 

we’re going to need a guy to get hot.  It’s not him. 

That boat is with Holtby now. Holtby has been amazing. The defense has been god awful.  No goalie would be able to stop breakaways like they have seen from the past 3 games

Just now, skinfan2k said:

That boat is with Holtby now. Holtby has been amazing. The defense has been god awful.  No goalie would be able to stop breakaways like they have seen from the past 3 games

He’s been as good as he can be. 

Its not good enough.  We see this every year.  The other guy turns into a brick wall.  

6 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

He’s been as good as he can be. 

Its not good enough.  We see this every year.  The other guy turns into a brick wall.  

gruby is a joke.  How is our goalie's fault when our offense makes 0 adjustments?

Just now, skinfan2k said:

gruby is a joke.  How is our goalie's fault when our offense makes 0 adjustments?

It’s not his fault. He’s just not good enough to win this.  

Gruby might not be either.  But you have to try. 

They were just setting us up for the ultimate choke job all along. 

Please please please just trade Ovi, Backstrom, and Holtby so that I can watch them again, cuz I sure as hell wont be watching them if theyre in a Caps uniform. 

2 minutes ago, shakinaiken said:

bad giveaway by Orlov, but a Vezina trophy winning goalie has to stop that shot. 

LOL that’s funny. Completely screened by his defenseman. If you go down like that on defense that close to the net, you need to block it 

5 minutes ago, CaptainJames2004 said:

I understand the opponent flipping a switch and playing better after being down 2-0, but why are the Caps now playing like crap?

They are doing to the Caps what the Caps did to the Jackets. This means TB will win tonight and the next game and advance. 

Archived