Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 - 18 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

6 minutes ago, Sticksboi05 said:

So Kempny hands Tampa one goal and they continue to refuse to shadow Stamkos on the PP. Sums up the period.

This team needs to wake up - may need to juggle lines a bit for a boost. Vrana-Eller-Oshie is no longer special.

Yah that stamkos guy is kinda good

4 minutes ago, Hersh said:

This thread is amusing. One would think the Caps were about to be eliminated. All that’s missing is the fires Trotz and trade every comments. 

I’m usually as optimistic as they come but this team is blowing it right now.  They look like they don’t want to play.  They’re getting beaten to every loose puck, they aren’t getting it out of the zone and they are shooting right at Vasilevsky’s chest.  Not to mention that TB scores on every single power play and Holtby has looke pedestrian for the last game and 1/3.

Theyre going to come out of that locker room and either continue to look like **** or they’ll play with a fire under their ass.  If it’s the former than you can kiss the series goodbye.

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

This thread is amusing. One would think the Caps were about to be eliminated. All that’s missing is the fires Trotz and trade every comments. 

To be fair this fan base has been through a lot of heart ache. Hard to stay positive when it seems like everything is going wrong

I will say, having just watched the Kempny goal...that was one of the dumbest things I've seen in a long time given the situation. 

Now, Caps just need to keep checking and not over pass and they will be good. 

2 minutes ago, Springfield said:

I’m usually as optimistic as they come but this team is blowing it right now.  They look like they don’t want to play.  They’re getting beaten to every loose puck, they aren’t getting it out of the zone and they are shooting right at Vasilevsky’s chest.  Not to mention that TB scores on every single power play and Holtby has looke pedestrian for the last game and 1/3.

Theyre going to come out of that locker room and either continue to look like **** or they’ll play with a fire under their ass.  If it’s the former than you can kiss the series goodbye.

Not much Holtby can do on those goals. I wish I had a game tonight. I'd always rather play than watch a game. 

9 minutes ago, Hersh said:

I am always positive. I know **** happens. But, how are you going to go to next level if you are going play like this?

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

I will say, having just watched the Kempny goal...that was one of the dumbest things I've seen in a long time given the situation. 

Now, Caps just need to keep checking and not over pass and they will be good. 

Not much Holtby can do on those goals. I wish I had a game tonight. I'd always rather play than watch a game. 

What do you think about the wide open net goals holtby has been giving up the last 2 games? no way the passing is THAT quick. or is he sliding slower than normal? or not seeing the plays as clear? just odd

Just now, mammajamma said:

What do you think about the wide open net goals holtby has been giving up the last 2 games? no way the passing is THAT quick. or is he sliding slower than normal? or not seeing the plays as clear? just odd

There is no defending those goals. The passing was that good. 

Archived