Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

3 hours ago, Llevron said:

I am honestly surprised no one has taken a chance on a new bible yet. Something like a Conservatives guide to Jesus. 

Trump is ghost writing a version. Genesis 1.:1.6

In the beginning God created heaven and the earth. The earth was without form and void. Undeveloped land. A potential gold mine. God is a friend of mine. We've spoken many times. And I gave him advice, great advice, on the real estate part of the undeveloped earth . And darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the Spirit of God was moving over the face of the waters. Deep, wet waters. Very wet. 

And God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light.  Great gold chandeliers of light. Golden showers of light. Classy. 

Edited by Dan T.
  • Haha 3

credit where credit is due, this is great trolling.  Gratz has been clowning McArthy the entire time this has been going on.  He must be absolutely sure Trumps lapdog isn’t going to win, because I can’t imagine things going well for him if he does after this.  Then again, seeing how republicans kissed Donald’s ass no matter how mean he was, maybe abuse is something Republican lawmakers are into.  

(Gaetz is still an extremist lunatic, even if he’s amusing me at this point in time)

• Like 1

'Woke mind virus'? 'Corporate wokeness'? Why red America has declared war on corporate America

Elon Musk, the billionaire CEO of Twitter and Tesla, calls it "woke mind virus." Populist Republicans like Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis call it "corporate wokeness." 

'Woke' – a watchword long embraced by the Black community – has been co-opted by GOP activists, officials and lawmakers as a culture-war rallying cry against progressive activism. And conservatives across red America are using it to score political points as they try to stop corporations from taking public positions on political issues and social causes from abortion to immigration. 

“We will never surrender to the woke mob," DeSantis said during the inaugural address for his second term this week. "Florida is where woke goes to die.”

Republicans say they're fighting back against the unchecked influence of liberal activists in executive suites and boardrooms. 

Grievances include Delta Air Lines opposing Georgia’s restrictive voting laws and Citigroup paying for Texas employees to travel out of state for abortions. Companies suspending campaign donations to Republicans who denied the result of the 2020 presidential election following the Jan. 6 Capitol attack worsened tensions.

“None of this has anything to do with running their companies,” said Matt Schlapp, chair of the American Conservative Union. “Is it really the job of a corporate CEO to be the head of the DNC, the head of the AFL-CIO or the head of Planned Parenthood?”

Republican campaigns target CRT and ESG
The two largest conservative campaigns have gone after racial justice and sustainable investing.

Republicans appropriated the term critical race theory, or CRT, to take aim at how racism is taught, not just in schools but in private companies. 

The GOP is also going after ESG, short for environmental, social, governance principles, claiming that the nation's top money managers – BlackRock, Vanguard and State Street – are pursuing an ideological agenda at the expense of financial returns.

These campaigns are expected to grow with Republicans in control of the House and most state legislatures and DeSantis emerging as a probable 2024 presidential candidate. 

Click on the link for the full article

I am a Republican and I stand for the government dictating to private companies how they must conduct their business.
I am a Republican, and I think the military has gone too woke, and are not nearly as manly as Russian soldiers.
I am a Republican, and you will carry your private life in a manner that i deem appropriate, or I will set terrorists after you.

I am an enemy of this nation, I believe nothing that my philosophy teaches, be it political or religious, I will suck Vlad Putin's nipples in front of my Grandmother at Christmas ****ing dinner, and I approve this message.

~GOP

Edited by Bang
  • Haha 5