Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

You really hate to see it...

Trump and MAGA Misfits Turn on ‘Trump’s ****’ Sean Hannity

Sean Hannity, once the most important mouthpiece for Donald Trump, seems to be increasingly on the MAGAworld outs. And a new revelation that Hannity doesn’t buy the Big Lie isn’t helping.

In a just-released deposition surrounding Dominion Voting Systems’ defamation lawsuit, the Fox News star said he’d never believed—not “for one second”—baseless election fraud claims stemming from the 2020 election. That stance, directly at odds with many of his primetime segments and the beliefs of many of his closest allies, has put Hannity in an awkward position.

Among the MAGA all-stars currently upset with Hannity are MyPillow maven Mike Lindell, former Trump adviser Steve Bannon, far-right radio host Stew Peters, and even reportedly Trump himself.

But the person leading the criticism of Hannity happens to be an old friend: pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood.

“Sean Hannity is disgusting,” Lindell told The Daily Beast. “He’s a terrible journalist that does not do his job or his diligence” when it comes to “election crime.”

“He doesn’t seem to have any concern over any election problems in the country, and it’s disgusting,” he added.

Asked if he’s expressed such frustration to Hannity, Lindell said he’d “of course” told him, but the right-wing pillow superstar claimed the Fox News host “never got back to me.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-trump-and-maga-misfits-turn-on-trumps-****-sean-hannity

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

On 2/15/2022 at 1:44 PM, China said:

Peter Thiel backs conservative dating app The Right Stuff

Peter Thiel is injecting $1.5 million into a seed round for a new conservative dating app called "The Right Stuff," a source familiar with the funding tells Axios.

Thiel, who until recently was a board member of Facebook parent Meta, has previously invested in Rumble, a YouTube alternative that's used by conservatives.

Conservatives have been aggressively building their own apps, phones, cryptocurrencies and publishing houses in an attempt to circumvent what they see as an increasingly liberal internet and media ecosystem.

The app, which is expected to launch this summer in Washington D.C., will be invite-only to start.

While it isn't political itself, the app will be catered to conservatives living primarily in big, progressive cities.

The person behind the app is former Trump political aide John McEntee. Asked for comment, McEntee said, "We’re excited to launch The Right Stuff dating app this summer. Conservatives deserve an easy way to connect."

The New York Times first reported on Monday that Thiel was backing the app as a part of a wider effort to also finance "hard-right" candidates with Trumpian views.

Click on the link for the full article

Peter Thiel’s Conservative Dating App Floundering After 3 Months

Twelve weeks after its rocky launch, conservative dating app The Right Stuff is still failing to seduce large numbers of right-wing users.

In October, the Peter Thiel-backed startup managed to generate 40,000 downloads, according to data from the analytics firm Sensor Tower. But between Nov. 1 and Dec. 20, that figure dropped to just 11,000 downloads.

Appfigures, another analytics firm, offered slightly more favorable estimates, though with the same downward trajectory: roughly 44,000 downloads in October, and 17,000 in the seven weeks since.

The app, cofounded by former Trump administration official John McEntee, continues to face an onslaught of negative reviews and criticism from its target demographic: young conservatives. Its intense verification process—intended to foster a sense of exclusivity and weed out potential trolls—has made it inoperable for many users.

“I downloaded this app more than two months ago, even got sent a package from them to become an ambassador, and STILL have not been accepted onto the app. That’s ridiculous and unacceptable,” read one review posted on Dec. 19.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 3

Don’t they have Biden’s laptop? Serious question. Isn’t that why they are spreading naked photos of him? I think the conservatives are really into men’s and boys ding-a-lings. 

If they have his laptop and can share his photos, why then have they not gotten to the bottom of his laptop? This is rhetorical other than the fact that I really don’t know if they have it or if they are just yelling and trying to excite “giggidy giggidy “ their fan base.

• Haha 1

What I really like is them attacking the "Biden Administration" for surpressing the laptop and witholding voter information leading up to 2020 election. Who was the President?

We. Know. The. Story. Full stop!

The. Laptop. Was. So. Toxic. FoxNews. Wouldn't. Run. With. It. Full stop!

The. NY Post. Did. Not. Byline. The Hunter. Biden. Laptop. Story.  Full stop! 

It. Was. A. Flimsy. Story. In. October/November 2020. 

Will Foxnews and NY Post talk about why they censored the story too?  

Now that the laptop has been verified as legit I still don't know what it means.  The Senate Republicans investigated Hunter Biden and found he likely traded on his name,  but didn't influence policy.  

"10 percent for the big guy"... I don't know if this deal went through and we don't even know if Hunter was likely trading on his family name again.  

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

On 12/23/2022 at 8:07 AM, Bang said:

Stuck, huh?

Here's an idea:
Actually pay attention. 

Because you're not, no matter how much you'd like to pat yourself on the back and think otherwise.

~Bang

pay attention to what? What are you implying Im missing? This administration seems to avoid the southern border like its nothing to worry about, but really its just a political nightmare after declaring any hardline stance as racist previously. Its not like the democratic party wasnt tough on immigration pre-trump..."the wall" was just something to rally against. Save your high and mighty

15 minutes ago, dunfer said:

pay attention to what? What are you implying Im missing? This administration seems to avoid the southern border like its nothing to worry about, but really its just a political nightmare after declaring any hardline stance as racist previously. Its not like the democratic party wasnt tough on immigration pre-trump..."the wall" was just something to rally against. Save your high and mighty

Save yours.

0r get out there and pick and pack tomatoes perfectly.  We lose a couple million dollars worth of food in GA every year because I SELL WHAT THEY DO. 

I live in a neighborhood where NO ONE speaks English.  Get with the program, learn the language (I worked in a Mexican restaurant for 10 years), and do your best to adapt.

Just now, skinsmarydu said:

Save yours.

0r get out there and pick and pack tomatoes perfectly.  We lose a couple million dollars worth of food in GA every year because I SELL WHAT THEY DO. 

I live in a neighborhood where NO ONE speaks English.  Get with the program, learn the language (I worked in a Mexican restaurant for 10 years), and do your best to adapt.

Save mine? dude told me to pay attention so im asking him to show me.

I dont understand what you are talking about picking tomatoes

Just now, dunfer said:

Save mine? dude told me to pay attention so im asking him to show me.

I dont understand what you are talking about picking tomatoes

Of course you don't.  You probably don't eat them. 

The Italian restaurant I work in depends on them.  (Btw, I'm 56, not some stupid kid you're usually talking to.)

Just now, skinsmarydu said:

Of course you don't.  You probably don't eat them. 

The Italian restaurant I work in depends on them.  (Btw, I'm 56, not some stupid kid you're usually talking to.)

are you saying we need a new lower class to pick those tomatoes for you old lady?