Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

20 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

If you said that Grassley, Comer, Fox News, and others knew this already because they were in contact with the same people Smirnov was. I'd believe it. I would 100% believe that they would knowingly work with Russian spies to help push this. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 1

uh...
TOLDYA.

These assholes are the most obvious traitors and spies I've ever seen, and you know how I know?
Because I CAN SEE THEM. THEY ARE OBVIOUS.

They pretty much count on our laws being unable to stop them, and what do you know, they're right.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2

you know it must feel pretty terrible to be Tucker Carlson right now (even given his normal standard: "I know I am a steaming turd, and sometimes it even makes me sad")

It really would not have been POSSIBLE for him to have picked worse timing to go to Russia, get on his knees, and fellate the dictator of Russia.   Even amongst the barnyard traitors it's a bad look to kiss Putin's puckered bunghole THE VERY WEEK that he murdered Alexei Navalny...  

who amongst us will shed a tear for poor, poor beleaguered Tucker ??   

tenor.gif

Edited by mcsluggo
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

Haley sides with Alabama Supreme Court on IVF ruling: ‘Embryos, to me, are babies’

Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley on Wednesday sided with the Alabama Supreme Court ruling that frozen embryos are children and those who destroy them can be held liable for wrongful death.

“I mean, I think embryos, to me, are babies,” Haley said during a pull aside interview with NBC News as she described that she used artificial insemination to have her son, a different process than in vitro fertilization (IVF).

“I had artificial insemination. That’s how I had my son. So, when you look at, one thing is to save sperm or to save eggs. But when you talk about an embryo, you are talking about, to me, that’s a life. So, I do see where that’s coming from when they talk about that,” she added.

Why is Nikki Haley so useless? Do her opinion on anything matter on this point? I was going to post this and then say "How long until this dumbass starts walking this back?". Immediately, she walked it back immediately...but not far enough to please anyone...so why say anything at all?

• Thumb down 1

So their logic is if they can essentially outlaw ivf, these people would just have kids, so we’d  have more kids 

?

I mean it’s a super moronic position to have but that is their brand these days. 

• Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, tshile said:

So their logic is if they can essentially outlaw ivf, these people would just have kids, so we’d  have more kids 

?

I mean it’s a super moronic position to have but that is their brand these days. 

??

Who wants to outlaw IVF?