Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

Just as a side note. Behind the ****s did two episodes on the second resurgence of the KKK. I highly recommend it. It was/is basically a grifting pyramid scheme and it’s great fun to get the massive and full scale of just how much of it is that (it’s like 99% of it)

my favorite was the 100% knife, knife 😂 

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 2

On 2/28/2024 at 10:45 AM, LadySkinsFan said:

Lauren isn't going to go far in the new to her 4th Congressional district this year.

Im glad and sad at the same time.

I remember when Paul Ryan was one of the biggest swamp monsters in Washington. Since then they have only gotten swampier, so even if BoBo does leave, which looks very likely, what abomination will arise from the sewer next?

But UAV’s attorneys allege in the motion that Trump has recently attempted to “drastically dilute” the partnership’s stake as part of what they called an “11th hour, pre-merger corporate maneuvering” tactic designed to increase the amount of authorized stock, from 120 million shares to 1 billion shares.

UAV’s attorneys wrote that the “dilution scheme” had “no legitimate business purpose” and suggested that Trump and the Trump Media board planned to issue the new shares to “Trump and/or his associates and children,” watering down UAV’s stake to less than 1 percent.

UAV was “promised 8.6 percent of this company and sadly its business partners are baselessly trying to renege,” said the partnership’s lead attorney, Christopher J. Clark of Clark Smith Villazor, in an interview with The Washington Post describing the lawsuit. “They feel like: We made Truth Social for you. You get 90 percent. But some people just aren’t happy with 90 percent.”

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Crimes go beyond videotaping sex with a minor - identity theft, criminal trespassing, theft.

Is there a scummier, more white trash family in America. Mommy drops out of high school after getting knocked up. Hubby (now ex-) is a registered sex offender for whipping out his junk for an underage girl.  Son knocks up one underage girl, then videos himself having sex with another underage girl and sends it out to friends, which leads to that girl's stepmom reporting him to the police for multiple id thefts and burglary.

But hey, Hunter and Hillary emails and brown people....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Why have I suddenly started getting text messages from Republicans? lol...I had to respond:

image.png.2f6df5c5e0e5f59239c48255006546f6.png

image.png.fef34bb38376daa882fa24a49779a3d9.png

I've landed on Haley's list more than once....calling me different names. Guess they buy the list from others who probably have plenty of fakes.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Crimes go beyond videotaping sex with a minor - identity theft, criminal trespassing, theft.

Is there a scummier, more white trash family in America. Mommy drops out of high school after getting knocked up. Hubby (now ex-) is a registered sex offender for whipping out his junk for an underage girl.  Son knocks up one underage girl, then videos himself having sex with another underage girl and sends it out to friends, which leads to that girl's stepmom reporting him to the police for multiple id thefts and burglary.

One of the underage girls that her now ex-husband whipped his junk out for..was her. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Thumb down 1

2 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

I was tempted to say the Palins, but perhaps not.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

Can I steal this?

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1