Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

11 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

When I first read about the WH cocaine story I kinda figured someone on one of the tours probably lost it. 

Then I read that it was found in the West Wing. Which apparently does still do tours but you need to know a staffer who's willing to invite yas. So yeah still quite possible some staffer had his friends over for a rager while Sleepy Joe was out o town. 🤣

But the story has changed...I heard that it wasn't actually found in the WW (on MoJoe, I think yesterday).  They showed the "blueprint" & everything. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

Lol there's a detailed Wikipedia page about it. 🤣

Investigators said that the cocaine was found in a cubby-hole near the West Executive entrance, not the West Wing lobby. The entrance is near where the limo or SUV for the vice president is parked, and where the Situation Room is located.

Cocaine cubby hole? 

• Haha 1

the coke is a serious thing, no matter how it got there. That is the White House.

However, my bet is it's a staffer and not anyone in the actual first family.

And I also think that this isn't the first time coke has been in that House.Not by a long shot.

~Bang

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 7

14 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Dealt with, eh? 

23 minutes ago, Bang said:

the coke is a serious thing, no matter how it got there. That is the White House.

And I also think that this isn't the first time coke has been in that House.Not by a long shot.

~Bang

I heard that they are looking at media members who camp out at the WH all the time. Peter Doocy has been unusually focused recently. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

"I was a football coach. I've dealt with more minorities than everybody in this building."

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/06/sports/ncaafootball/06auburn.html

Among all the bowl teams this season, Auburn has the highest disparity in the graduation rates between white players (100 percent) and black players (49 percent), according to a study at the Institute for Diversity and Ethics in Sport at the University of Central Florida.

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, Bang said:

~Bang

Considering some of the entertainers who've been I agree.

Dog clearly doesn't know what holy rollers means. He's the one what fits that description. He goes on about some christofacist nonsense then threatens violence. 😆

Whoever pioneered that look, Dog the Bounty Hunter or Diamond Dallas Page, owes the other some royalties. 

Also Dr D David Shultz shoulda been the badass reality tv bounty hunter. Not this jabroni. 

• Thanks 1

I seem to be in the minority of people that don’t think the finding of cocaine is a big deal

I kind of just assume there’s a large portion of people in the white house during any given administration that do cocaine

really my first thought is someone out there heard that come across the news and just went “damn! That’s where I left it”

I believe everyone that works in the white house is fingerprinted

i would think this is not a terribly difficult case to solve 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1