Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

8 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Wonder how much fun the Internet is having with this tweet. 

I'm really not a very creative person, and I've already thought of:  

1). Shouldn't "story" be in quotes?  And

2). Will this story be a sequel?  Or a reboot?  An origin story reboot?  Have you picked a different actor, to play you?  

3). Do you shoot first, in this one?  

Edited by Larry

16 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Sexualizing children is just admitting lbgt youth exist. Maybe she should keep it quiet seeing her husband was arrested for sexualizing minors.

Someone should tell Lauren nobody needs to see her videos explaining which way she voted and why. We already know she’s going to vote against any Democratic bill based on partisanship. 

8 hours ago, dunfer said:

Both sides are totally against what the other side is doing regardless what it actually means in the long run

Stuck, huh?

Here's an idea:
Actually pay attention. 

Because you're not, no matter how much you'd like to pat yourself on the back and think otherwise.

~Bang

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2

22 hours ago, Bang said:

Absolutely nothing wrong with Manwich.

Especially if you're in a hurry and need to fix something quick.

~Beef
It's what's for dinner.

Its the holidays, chocolate log is where its at. Just don't ask where it came from or where it is going.

21 hours ago, LD0506 said:

^^ this is my shocked face 😒

Looks like "someone stabbed my eyes out with a screwdriver" face. That or you used the chocolate log all wrong.

10 hours ago, tshile said:

I hope it’s something like he hit his head and is now a different person and the memories are real 

Yeah, he hit his head. On some butthole, he's gay now! Will the GOP still support his lies? Of course, in case he really is gay, then he's done.

2 hours ago, Bang said:

Stuck, huh?

Here's an idea:
Actually pay attention. 

Because you're not, no matter how much you'd like to pat yourself on the back and think otherwise.

~Bang

Idk this seems unnecessary 

what he said is right. Both sides are vehemently against what the other wants re:immigration 

In fact they’re that way on many topics

1 minute ago, tshile said:

what he said is right. Both sides are vehemently against what the other wants re:immigration 

I see a difference between "I am against anything you do because it's you" and "I disagree with your views and here's why"

So much of the noise from the right just seems like little more than reflexive anti-anything vitriol.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, LD0506 said:

I see a difference between "I am against anything you do because it's you" and "I disagree with your views and here's why"

So much of the noise from the right just seems like little more than reflexive anti-anything vitriol.

yeah but those both exist on both sides. 

Doesn’t seem like either side offers a complete or genuine solution to me. 

• Like 1

Just now, tshile said:

yeah but those both exist on both sides. 

Doesn’t seem like either side offers a complete or genuine solution to me. 

Unfortunately you're right

Our options kinda suck if you look too close sometimes but at the moment there's only one path forward with sane people.

IDGAF about Republicans, they are who they've always been, I want better Democrats. Sadly that means punching up against entrenched interests.

You might not know it from my postings here, but I am in Delawhere? and we spend a LOT of time raggin on the Dems. We have a total of 3 voices in Congress ( 2 Senators, 1 House rep) and they are all wholly owned shills of Delaware Inc. We laugh (ruefully) whenever we hear DE referred to as a blue state.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, tshile said:

I'd tend to agree if this was politics as normal.

But it's not right now. Right now the GOP is an authoritarian body with heavy fascist leanings being controlled by conspiracy theorists and dangerous people, not to mention the foreign influence by one of our biggest enemies.  Pretty much their entire political message is lies and contrarian policies feeding offz of and feeding into those lies.

Fighting against everything they do seems to be what anyone with any decency should do.

Get back to the normal bickering over policy, then we at least have a reasonable problem.
What we have now predominantly featured by the right is sheer insanity.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 2

11 hours ago, dunfer said:

Some shipping containers stacked with a crane is a few dollars compared to what the government is spending on this immigration crisis. I thought people needed visas, passports and background checks to get into a country so quickly....

Party politics. Both sides are totally against what the other side is doing regardless what it actually means in the long run

So, we should waste tax payer money because it’s only a few dollars? I guess your forgetting the man hours and the gas that goes along with moving all these containers. I was also implying the flying of immigrants to other states for the sole purpose of theatrics.

it’s all bull ****! We don’t have money to reduce insulin or have universal health care, or take care of our military veterans, but we do have money to throw at childish theatrics. 

I don’t care how much it costs, it’s a waste and not a valuable use of tax payer money.

Also, I have to LOL at shipping containers blocking the way into the country at 2 high? I guess the Repubs never heard of a ladder before. 

Ok, show of hands, who is surprised? They've shown us who they are.

They're the losers, the dregs

I look at their team, I look at ours, I'll stand pat.

A Georgia GOP congressman who backed Trump's election lies voted in the wrong county, but his spokesman insists it wasn't a 'devious ploy'

https://www.businessinsider.com/georgia-gop-congressman-voted-wrong-county-election-fraud-2022-12

• Like 2

Looks like the leopards are eating each other's faces again:

Tucker Carlson Claims Lindsey Graham’s ‘Personal Life’ Explains His Support for Ukraine: ‘Something’s Going on There’

Tucker Carlson claimed that the “personal life” of Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) – a bachelor – explains why he wants the United States to continue sending aid to Ukraine in its fight against Russia.

On Wednesday, Graham said on Fox News he supports strong measures to assist Ukraine and predicted the war will not end until “somebody in Russia take[s] Putin out.”

Graham’s remarks came hours before Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky addressed a joint session of Congress and asked for more aid. After the speech, Carlson slammed the president and said he dresses like a “Ukrainian strip club manager.”

Carlson addressed the senator’s remarks on Thursday’s Tucker Carlson Tonight on Fox News.

“So, the other day Lindsey Graham came out–” Carlson began, taking a long pause “–the Republican from South Carolina, and said that he agreed with Joe Biden and Zelensky.”

Carlson aired the aforementioned clip of Graham.

“How does this war end?” Graham said. “When Russia breaks and they take Putin out. Anything short of that, the war’s gonna continue. To ask the Ukrainians to give Russia part of the country after all this death and destruction is not gonna happen. To signal a ceasefire, Russia will take the opportunity to rearm and come at them again. So, we’re in it to win it and the only way you’re gonna win it is to break the Russian military and have somebody in Russia take Putin out.”

The host called the senator’s remarks “crazy” and stated the “real goal” for Graham and Biden is “regime change” in Russia.

“So, it’s really hard to overstate how crazy this is,” Carlson reacted. “And you don’t want to play shrink and wonder about, you know, what emptiness at the core of Lindsey Graham’s personal life causes him to identify so strongly with a country he’s not a citizen of. Something’s going on there.”

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 3

Did any of the folks like Tucker who are upset about our support to Ukraine complain in the 80s when Reagan was sending aid to proxy conflicts globally against the Soviets? Or in the early 00s during the Iraq War?

People are so fickle. Wasn't there a time when the Democrats were the party who were hardliners on the America First issues like immigration, trade, and involvement in foreign conflicts? But GOP supporters scoffed at those positions, until Trump championed them when he joined the party.

54 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Did any of the folks like Tucker who are upset about our support to Ukraine complain in the 80s when Reagan was sending aid to proxy conflicts globally against the Soviets? Or in the early 00s during the Iraq War?

But that was when Russia was a Bad Guy. 

There was a comment made before Trump was elected. When it was revealed that the KGB (version 2) was conducting ops to help Donald Trump, Republicans didn't change their opinion of Trump. They changed their opinion of Russia. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, tshile said:

so that’s a “get in line or we’ll talk about how you’re gay” threat from Carlson? 

Hey, the Republicans love gays. 

As long as they're gays who say that the government should discriminate against gays. Criminalize them, in fact. 

It's the same way they feel about blacks. Hispanics. Women. Heck, voters, for that matter.