Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

3 hours ago, Long n Left said:

Who wants to bet she has a drawer full. 

Oh, 100%

The entire Republican M.O. nowadays is to scream the loudest about what you're actually doing yourself. If that holds true, then I predict a 96.42% chance that MTG is wearing a butt plug during the vast majority of her appearances on the House floor and on TV.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Long n Left said:

Who wants to see Kari Lake do a Thelma and Louise?

Are we voting on it? 'Cuz I'd opt for a Buscemi Fargo thing

fargo-wood-chipper-gif.gif.7c7fe9bc255a82b48e2c6a6fae2b7bde.gif

But I digress......

I found this to be a rather succinct synopsis of the path we took getting here

This Is What the Final Stage of Reaganism Looks Like

http://www.smirkingchimp.com/node/104381

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

They year is 2023, Kari Lake has been found guilty of employing more than a dozen undocumented immigrants in the past 5 years. She claims she had no idea they were here illegally and blames the media for planting them. Also, it's not her fault they were willing to work for 90% below Min Wage. She was just being a prudent businesswoman. 

4 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

They year is 2023, Kari Lake has been found guilty of employing more than a dozen undocumented immigrants in the past 5 years. She claims she had no idea they were here illegally and blames the media for planting them. Also, it's not her fault they were willing to work for 90% below Min Wage. She was just being a prudent businesswoman. 

FkT0A0rXgAEUD2a.jpg.02045fff8179ff6d585aef591ae2d4cb.jpg

• Haha 4
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Holy crap, George Santos' entire resume is fiction.  There's such a thing as padding a resume, but this looks like a fairy tale he entirely made up - about his education, his employment, and his philanthropy.  He even falsely claimed that four people he worked with were killed in the Pulse Nightclub massacre. 

22 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Holy crap, George Santos' entire resume is fiction.  There's such a thing as padding a resume, but this looks like a fairy tale he entirely made up - about his education, his employment, and his philanthropy.  He even falsely claimed that four people he worked with were killed in the Pulse Nightclub massacre. 

Also on the run from Brazilian authorities. Maybe Bolsanaro can pardon him.

Maybe some 9/11 stolen valor too

1 hour ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

I had a female friend years ago who really liked her Mentadent toothpaste pump lol...I'm not exactly sure how...and didn't ask her to explain.

Iirc, those things were sorta rectangular?  *So I'm not even remotely sure how, and I wouldn't ask either*. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Iirc, those things were sorta rectangular?  *So I'm not even remotely sure how, and I wouldn't ask either*. 

I think they are, yeah lol...I didn't know what they looked like so after she told me, I was at the store once and reminded myself to go take a look. The next day I said "I went and looked at the Mentadent toothpaste...that's, um...impressive" lol. For the life of me I can't remember how she responded...we had a very unique friendship lol.