Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYDN: Passenger Dragged off of Overbooked United Airlines Plane

RonArtest15

7 minutes ago, RedskinsMayne said:

You never have to do what the police tell you to do, but when you don't expect a good beating.  Personally, i don't like getting beat.

5 minutes ago, twa said:

Just taking out the trash.

Disgusting.  Absolutely disgusting. 

1 hour ago, RedskinsMayne said:

it's what cops do 2nd best. (after traffic citations).

I was let go with a warning the other day ....must be getting soft.

1 hour ago, visionary said:

Disgusting.  Absolutely disgusting. 

Did you see a beating?

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Modern "conservative" thought teaches you to hate your fellow countrymen and view their profession and rights with contempt.  Except armed authority figures...you're supposed to thank them and shake their hand randomly for no reason every chance you get.

Did he have the right to sit there?

Yes/No

1 hour ago, clietas said:

He paid for the access tho. Conservatives should like that.

True, but paying doesn't always get ya what you want....conservatives know these things. 

Progressives are learning  it :ols:

11 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Modern "conservative" thought teaches you to hate your fellow countrymen and view their profession and rights with contempt.  Except armed authority figures...you're supposed to thank them and shake their hand randomly for no reason every chance you get.

You see see nothing wrong with a society that views listening to anyone in authority as optional?  Cops aren't always right, but it's generally better for you to comply, then take your objections to court later. Nothing funnier than a guy face down on the concrete shouting "I know my rights"

He may know his rights, he may even be right, but none of that helps avoid a face full of concrete and a trip to county.. Basically what happened with this guy, except he had no right to the seat, even though he paid. No one handled the situation great, but at some point you have to just step back, pick up your dignity, walk off the plane and move on. He lost the battle anyway, but now his situation is worse.. unless you count the e-sympathy he is getting.

3 minutes ago, RedskinsMayne said:

You see see nothing wrong with a society that views listening to anyone in authority as optional?  Cops aren't always right, but it's generally better for you to comply, then take your objections to court later.

I certainly agree with this. Unfortunately ones day in court doesn't always result in justice prevailing.

This incident is just really bizarre. I can't believe the guy GOT BACK ONTO THE PLANE. How???? I really hope the guy who is on leave is the one responsible for that ****up.

(read this random tweet)

C9GtwCNUQAE1OP9.jpg

btw @Llevron

Here ya go, statement from the police:

He fell huh... 

51 minutes ago, RedskinsMayne said:

How?

There are literally other ways to grab him out of the seat other than clobber ing him in the noggin. Now that cop is going to be on a blacklist and the victim of bad pr. His life is ruined rofl. As it should be. Goon. 

11 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

There are literally other ways to grab him out of the seat other than clobber ing him in the noggin. Now that cop is going to be on a blacklist and the victim of bad pr. His life is ruined rofl. As it should be. Goon. 

Nobody clobbered anyone else in the noggin!

If you watch, his body comes across the aisle and hits the right side of his head on the armrest on the other side, hence the blood dripping from that side of his lip.

(And to be clear, I'm on your side of the argument...but you can't make **** up.) 

Archived