Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYDN: Passenger Dragged off of Overbooked United Airlines Plane

RonArtest15

3 minutes ago, zoony said:

Dudes gonna get PAID

i would totally take a concussion, broken nose, and a few missing teeth in exchange for millions

totally worth it

Cool.  If you make it to 79 years old, I'll have a couple goons come by and rearrange your face.  See ya in court!

7 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Cool.  If you make it to 79 years old, I'll have a couple goons come by and rearrange your face.  See ya in court!

As long as you work for a large corporation acting on their behalf and request, absolutely

and it was 69 dip****

Crew Can No Longer Displace Seated Passengers Aboard United Flights

The change is an initial step in United's review of policies after a passenger was dragged from a fully-booked flight

Under the change outlined in an internal April 14 email, a crew member must make must-ride bookings at least 60 minutes prior to departure. Crews could previously be booked until the time of departure.

Click on the link for the full article and video

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/04/22/business/american-airlines-video-stroller.html

American Airlines suspended a flight attendant after an altercation on Friday in which the attendant took a stroller from a woman traveling with two young children and then argued with other passengers. The episode was captured, in part, on video.

The encounter, at San Francisco International Airport, occurred while the woman was boarding a Texas-bound flight. The attendant, whose name was not released by the airline, grabbed the stroller from the woman, who was carrying 15-month-old twins, a passenger who was nearby said.

A video that circulated on social media showed the attendant nearly coming to blows with another passenger who threatened him after the altercation with the woman.

Just film any instances of unprofessional service you see. Film it all. Everyone must be held accountable

And United screws up again...

https://news.google.com/news/amp?caurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbc.com%2Fnews%2Fbusiness-39715188#pt0-791997

United Airlines is investigating the death of a giant rabbit which was being transported on one of its planes.

The 90cm-long bunny, called Simon, was found dead in the cargo hold when the flight arrived at Chicago's O'Hare airport from London Heathrow.

Reports in UK media say the 10 month-old giant rabbit was being delivered to a new "celebrity" owner.

United, which has had a torrid few weeks of bad publicity, said it was "saddened" by Simon's death.

'Well-being important'

Animals dying on planes is rare but not unheard of.

US Department of Transportation figures show that in 2015, the most recent data available, US airlines reported 35 animal deaths.

Of those, 14 deaths were on United flights, with a further nine creatures injured. Across the year, United carried 97,156 animals, meaning there were 2.37 incidents for every 10,000 animals transported during the period.

That was the highest rate seen on any US airline, according to the data.

Annette Edwards holds up Darius the giant rabbit
Image captionDarius the giant rabbit - held up by owner Annette Edwards - was Simon's father

In a statement sent to the BBC, United said: "We were saddened to hear this news. 

• 5 months later...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/video-shows-woman-being-forcibly-removed-from-southwest-flight/

A woman was forcibly removed by police from a Southwest Airlines flight Tuesday after saying she had a life-threatening pet allergy with two dogs on board. 

A fellow passenger, Bill Dumas, recorded the incident, which occurred ahead of a flight from Baltimore to Los Angeles. The woman stated she had a pet allergy but was unable to provide documentation that she could safely fly with the animals on the plane, Southwest said in a statement.

3 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/video-shows-woman-being-forcibly-removed-from-southwest-flight/

A woman was forcibly removed by police from a Southwest Airlines flight Tuesday after saying she had a life-threatening pet allergy with two dogs on board. 

A fellow passenger, Bill Dumas, recorded the incident, which occurred ahead of a flight from Baltimore to Los Angeles. The woman stated she had a pet allergy but was unable to provide documentation that she could safely fly with the animals on the plane, Southwest said in a statement.

What's the problem?  She drew attention to her "life threatening allergy" and dogs were already on the plane, at that point she has to get off for her own safety.  Cops asked her to go, she wouldn't, so they had to force her out to save her life.  I'm glad she survived it.  Those officers saved her life.

If you can't tell, I suspect she exaggerated her allergy issue.

41 minutes ago, Destino said:

What's the problem?  She drew attention to her "life threatening allergy" and dogs were already on the plane, at that point she has to get off for her own safety.  Cops asked her to go, she wouldn't, so they had to force her out to save her life.  I'm glad she survived it.  Those officers saved her life.

If you can't tell, I suspect she exaggerated her allergy issue.

Yeah, if you have a life-threatening allergy you carry an epi-pen and have documentation, BTW, I have documentation that I have a life threatening allergy to attractive people and regularly ask for them to be removed from my view. And no, I don't own any mirrors.

Archived