Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN: Syria chemical attack victims gassed as they slept

visionary

8 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Damn. I have such a bad feeling about this.

Same. Impossible situation- you have the Syrian government, Iran, Russia, ISIS, etc all involved. Obviously on one hand you'd like for there to be a means to remove Assad from power. I'm not sure that possibility exists with him being backed by Russia. 

Maybe an unexpected benefit of Trump and Putin being BFFs is that Putin will step aside.

Long term would the better answer been to do nothing and tell Russia to do what they want?  

Theory being that Russia takes over and ISIS turns their attention to the Bear due to them moving in.  We become less of a terrorist focus and Russia gets tied up with other thing.  This just occurred to me and I haven't thought it totally through but curious as to your thoughts.

That part of the world needs to be stabilized asap. Europeans don't want refugees from Syria.  Trump also wants to reduce refugees coming to the US.  If you don't want refugees, I say, develop that part of the world instead of complaining. There is no other choice. Remove dictators like Assad, annihilate Isis , promote democracy, etc.

11 minutes ago, redskins59 said:

That part of the world needs to be stabilized asap. Europeans don't want refugees from Syria.  Trump also wants to reduce refugees coming to the US.  If you don't want refugees, I say, develop that part of the world instead of complaining. There is no other choice. Remove dictators like Assad, annihilate Isis , promote democracy, etc.

Thats just it, when free elections are held, they choose radicalism and tyranny

17 minutes ago, redskins59 said:

That sounds like an amazing plan!!!

Got a plan for how that might work?

1 minute ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

That sounds like an amazing plan!!!

Got a plan for how that might work?

Yes, by force.  Million men on the ground.  Occupy every single middle eastern country.  Force democracy.  Also force them to separate Church(in their case, Mosque) from state.  I would also force them to embrace a free economy.

1 minute ago, redskins59 said:

Yes, by force.  Million men on the ground.  Occupy every single middle eastern country.  Force democracy.  Also force them to separate Church(in their case, Mosque) from state.  I would also force them to embrace a free economy.

That's wild

Archived