Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 ES GM's Mock Draft is now in the books. FULL details in the OP.

Gibbs Hog Heaven

Saints select Josh Carraway, DE/OLB from TCU.

TCU+v+Minnesota+kEYBq3akVoxl.jpg

Okay, in lieu of talking about his 17 sacks from the last two years, I wanna talk about this picture.

Is it just me or does it look like his left arm has two elbows, and goes on for longer than it should?

Anyways, Carraway is a bit of tweener for the Saints, but he'll get work early on special teams and will likely be used as a jack of all trades rotational player until he's found a true home.  If he develops any part of his game further, he'll be capable of moving into linebacker or DE, depending on which part of his game he develops.

5 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

Not even one.

Well, there's at least one glaring omission. Actually quite surprised, honestly, because with a modicum of scouting you'd easily see it.

Or, in lieu of scouting ability, just the ability to google and search out a quote or two from anonymous personnel. One can easily unearth there's a guy out there talked about in rarified terms. Should have come off the board by now. 

My team is pretty solid with regard to the feet and legs. But there's got to be at least a few teams out there in a worse state, or downright poor state.

1 minute ago, skinfan57 said:

For their final pick in the ExtremeSkins 2017 Mock Draft, the Philadelphia Eagles select Jadar Johnson, S from Clemson.

Been throwing around this guy if my other guy went before 246. EXCELLENT value. I have him somewhere around a 4th Round talent so to get him in the flyer 7th is ridiculous. He improves against the run, which should come with coaching and experience as he has great size and explosive traits already (WELL arguable that he has the best ball skills of any safety the class), he'll be a STEAL of a starter. 

Honestly can't believe he's dropped to the 7th Round. 

Next up, with their last pick in the 2017 NFL Draft

THE ARIZONA CARDINALS ARE NOW ON THE CLOCK! 

Hail. 

Archived