Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 ES GM's Mock Draft is now in the books. FULL details in the OP.

Gibbs Hog Heaven

23 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Don't have time for a write-up - In the interest of keeping this going:

With the 15th pick of the 5th rd (159th overall), the Baltimore Ravens take: Tyler Orlosky, C, West Virginia

Adds depth after letting last years starter Zuttah go - Kind of surprised he was still available.

Good value taking him there.  Was wondering how far he'd drop.

12 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

I won't be around at all talking about tomorrow. 

The 15th is always the hardest day of the year. Updating the draft is not high in my thoughts. 

So it falls on you guys to keep updating and keep things moving. Thanks. Just so you're aware. 

Hail. 

I'll try to oversee this, but I might need a little help here and there. Don't worry about that.

7 hours ago, goskins10 said:

Minnesota Vikings @AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy is on the clock.

SF 49ers @Dukes and Skins  is on deck.

Can't send PMs - so if someone else can do that it would be great!

I just PM both, as well as @Bonez3 for the Bucs.

Sadly, the Vikings are about to get skipped, which would be a shame. I know he left his big board at his job but I would hate to see him get skipped because of that or missing the notification.

So sum this up.

@AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy is on clock for the Vikings for another hour.

@Dukes and Skins is on deck and will be on the clock in one hour.

@Bonez3 is on deck

@wilco_holland should get himself ready as well as @TheShredSkinz.

Also, we had 13 picks yesterday, which was good to see. We have 94 picks to do to close this thing. Great job so far.

@bedlamVR, @Skinsinparadise, @Redskins Reparations & @Chump Bailey you guys should know that you're most likely to pick today, so pay attention all :)

Edit: The pick trader on the OP is up to date right now. I can't edit it, (League commissioner's privilege) but I'll do recaps here and there so people don't have to look for 2/3 page of guys that have been picked if once again picks starts flying.

23 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

Also, we had 13 picks yesterday, which was good to see. We have 94 picks to do to close this thing. Great job so far.

@bedlamVR, @Skinsinparadise, @Redskins Reparations & @Chump Bailey you guys should know that you're most likely to pick today, so pay attention all :)

Will do, in Germany today so I am on a different time zone but will keep checking.

Okay, La Règle du jeu, the draft moved well enough today; you're off the hook.  But don't you be resting on your laurels.

Side note, I was looking to see if I could find a slur for the French that was funny, but uncommon and not too offensive.  Nothing could have prepared me for what I found.  Search at your own peril.

1 minute ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

Here, let me help you Mr. France @Wildbunny, with the American Baseball nomenclature. 

1. At Bat 

2. On deck 

3. In the hole 

4. On the crapper

Ok, I made the 4th one up. But everything else is legit. 

I fear what the 3 is really meaning...

I can think of something, but that wouldn't be suitable around here :D

Just now, PokerPacker said:

Okay, La Règle du jeu, the draft moved well enough today; you're off the hook.  But don't you be resting on your laurels.

Side note, I was looking to see if I could find a slur for the French that was funny, but uncommon and not too offensive.  Nothing could have prepared me for what I found.  Search at your own peril.

Don't worry about that, I'm pretty sure you just can't find anything I would find offensive :P

1 minute ago, PokerPacker said:

It's too inappropriate for the site.  The definition of it in particular.

then go PM!

4 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

True. Not a different one from you, I am close by :) among other things they don't have great Indonesian food here like you have there.  

They do have some great beers

9 minutes ago, wilco_holland said:

Lazy English lad...

I spend most of today on the bike and party after that. So who should I then send it too?

I dunno, I guess figure out who's gonna be around.  See if there are any takers.  I'll probably be unavailable.

On that note, do we have any plans on having a clock freeze on Sunday for Easter, @Gibbs Hog Heaven?

edit: Just realized he's probably already done for the day (whereas I haven't gone to sleep yet to be able to get up for the day)

22 minutes ago, wilco_holland said:

Lazy English lad...

I spend most of today on the bike and party after that. So who should I then send it too?

I can do that. Epoch as well if your picks come late this evening.

15 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

I dunno, I guess figure out who's gonna be around.  See if there are any takers.  I'll probably be unavailable.

On that note, do we have any plans on having a clock freeze on Sunday for Easter, @Gibbs Hog Heaven?

edit: Just realized he's probably already done for the day (whereas I haven't gone to sleep yet to be able to get up for the day)

I don't remember us having a freeze last year for Easter.

But I might be wrong.

Archived