Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 ES GM's Mock Draft is now in the books. FULL details in the OP.

Gibbs Hog Heaven

7 hours ago, Hail2theSkins24 said:

After going heavy on defense early in the draft, the Bills decide to add some firepower to the offense. Buffalo selects Ryan Switzer, WR/PR, UNC. I expect him to have a Jamison Crowder-esque impact very early on as a reliable slot guy. He's a very dangerous punt returner that could turn around a game or two. From all reports a top notch guy to have in the locker room, absolutely worth moving up to lock him. 

The devastating PR to Logan's KR in Chappel Hill. 

Don't take this the wrong way man, but (minus Banks lightening speed), as phenomenal a punt returner as he's been, and pretty darn effective wideout. not least with Trubisky his senior year; he just screams the former Redskin Brandon Banks to me. I can't see him lasting long in the pros at all at his slight frame. 

I think you're more than justified taking him there and he's a big threat returning and in the open field with those feet. But he ain't getting much bigger than that 181 LBS. And the dudes at the next level are BIG dudes. 

Hope I'm wrong as he sure is fun to watch. 

Hail. 

@jsharrin55 has been on the clock for 6 hours already. So he has only two hours to make his pick.

I hope he's aware of it but I'm not sure he's been notified when he was up, So since he has until 5am or something, his time, to pick, I'll give him until 10 am east to make his pick before making mine. This wouldn't slow the pace much anyway as I doubt @styx491 will pick early.

9 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

@jsharrin55 has been on the clock for 6 hours already. So he have only two hours to make his pick.

I hope he's aware of it but I'm not sure he's been notified when he was up, So since he was until 5am or something his time to pick, I'll give him until 10 am east to make his pick before making mine. This wouldn't slow the pace much anyway as I doubt @styx491 will pick early.

I have as par for the course after I woke. Which doesn't bode well as he's moire than likely sleeping right now. :(.

4 AM EST cookie. 10 in your time. 6 hours back there's. 

Hail. 

*Edit* Frustrating thing if he does get skipped from his POV is he went offline around the same time Monk picked. So probably didn't even know. 

10 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

The draft really has slowed to a crawl.

Just like it did last year in the round 4/5.

There's 106 picks to go, and the real draft starts in 13 days, so we're still fine. A 10 picks a day rate will do it perfectly.

12 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

If we can maintain yesterday's 8 picks every day going forward, we'll finish a day before the actual draft. 

Started at a phenomenal rate but yeah, really slackened off some the last round. 

Hail. 

If I take a look at the next 8 picks here is the list of guys that will pick:

1 - @jsharrin55

2 - Me. I'm aware, I'm giving some more time to jsharrin in case he wasn't on notice, but I'll be able to pick ASAP.

3 - @styx491 he should be fine picking rather quickly.

4 - @Morrison J he checks regurlaly, he's been doing this since first year and is picking fast.

5 - @Chump Bailey no problems here, he checks in with regularity and can be quick.

6 - @SamMills51 our buddy from the Panthers is doing really fine. If only he could type less, he would pick quicker :P

7 - @Sea Donkey he's not often online, but checks in, but it might be a little slow here.

8 - @Gallen5862 another regular guy. He'll be fine.

So we can reasonably think that those 8 picks wll happen in the day as long as guys are notified in due time.

*MESSAGE FROM THE LEAGUE OFFICE*

Sadly (particularly for the Broncos in view of any potential missed targets), we regrettably have our 4th skip of the 2017 NFL Draft and first in Round 5. 

Denver Broncos (@jsharrin55) awarded suspended time violation penalty for exceeding allotted time slot. This will now be carried over the rest of the draft. If they exceed the time limit again and get skipped, their allotted time will be halved as per the rules. 

Denver can still jump back in at any time through the rest of the round to make their selection. 

This now places, with the 3rd Pick in the 5th Round, and 147th overall selection

THE JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS ON THE CLOCK! 

-Commissioner Belvedere 

Hail. 

8 minutes ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

No funny business Frenchy. 

Next time, try with a true redhead girl, they know how to turn my head :P

Still, I have 8 hours that I can use as I want...

I know I used to be on rampage, but this morning I feel like being nice...

Archived