Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

10 minutes ago, skinny21 said:

I would’ve used a pencil to push that saucer away, lol.  

I’d also wear gloves to the mtg.  

Can never be too careful.  Indeed, it'd be just like the Kremlin to cover the saucer in fentanyl or something and when she gets sick be like "She declined the tea, how could it have been us!?"

6 minutes ago, visionary said:

Let’s say Trump fires Rosenstein and has Mueller fired and the investigation shut down.  Does anyone still believe Republicans in Congress would do anything to stop or punish him?

The GOP will loudly announce that The People Have Spoken, and shutting down all investigations is the patriotic thing to do. 

21 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Literally was online last night with my friends playing a video game and they were laughing at me about being paranoid about FB stealing or losing my info. 

You mean, as opposed to just selling it. 

You know, the business they're in. ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Literally was online last night with my friends playing a video game and they were laughing at me about being paranoid about FB stealing or losing my info. 

Same. This is the extent of my social media usage, yet some of my friends and several family members think I am a legit conspiracy theorist

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Same. This is the extent of my social media usage, yet some of my friends and several family members think I am a legit conspiracy theorist

I tried to tell my mom about it and she just looked so disappointed in me 

• Haha 1