Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

6 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I think the most disappointing thing is that after even this, millions of Americans will keep going on using FB.

They will blame the hacker who stole the data. And not the company that collected it (in many ways, without their user's knowledge) in the first place. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Larry said:

They will blame the hacker who stole the data. And not the company that collected it (in many ways, without their user's knowledge) in the first place. 

My mom doesnt think they can get anything meaningful from her fb. I try to explain to her what's up with her taking all these *which flavor pumpkin spice girl are you* tests and the data they actually end up providing. But once I start talking about direct messaging and taking advantage of the info you are giving away for free she thinks I'm nuts. 

So fb can have her lol

Odds that the US does anything against Russia?  

(Although, TBH, the odds of a US military strike against Russia weren't exactly on the table before Trump, either.  Openly claiming that they are is simply stupid.)  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

If you read his doc, he's got documentary evidence of what he's reporting. 

Now it makes sense that Graham is running scared and he personally has an interest in Kavanaugh making it to the Supremes.

All the losers on the right who produce pieces like “Clinton Cash” also show “documentary evidence”. 

None of these people are trained investigators or prosecutors and they are all intent on producing partisan nonsense. Scott Dworkin has a history of doing this.

Lindsay Graham is a tool and people on the left aren’t fond of him. People like Dworkin explot this and play up people’s confirmation biases.

Edited by No Excuses
  • Like 1