Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

12 minutes ago, Larry said:

Maybe I'm missing something.  (Happens a lot.)  But is there some reason why I should care about this?  

Popadop "wife"

She is an Italian with a Russian accent.

She has lied about many things. It matters because it makes you wonder what else Popadop knows and what Mueller knows. 

4 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Popadop "wife"

She is an Italian with a Russian accent.

She has lied about many things. 

I have to wonder if the marriage is to prevent her (or him) from testifying by citing spousal privilege.

Edited by Riggo-toni
  • Like 1

Rod Rosenstein says the Russia probe has uncovered a widespread Russian effort to meddle in the 2016 race

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said on Wednesday that the special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation has already revealed an elaborate and widespread effort by the Russians to meddle in the 2016 US election. 

Speaking to The Wall Street Journal, Rosenstein said, "I have a solemn responsibility to make sure that cases like that are pursued and prosecuted, and I'm pleased the president has been supportive of that."

1 hour ago, Larry said:

Maybe it's just because I'm really not paying attention. But what I'm seeing here is people creating pizzagate-level conspiracies around the fact that a middle aged woman may have lied about her age. 

Lying about your bday on a passport is a federal crime.

She has apparently lied about where she worked, her law degree, etc.

• Like 1

So... We gonna talk about how Manafort is suddenly so sick he’s in a wheelchair?

People dismiss the idea of targeted killings as spy novel fantasies but you have to remember that Putin was literally a KGB spy for decades during the Cold War. 

Peter Smith, suicide at 82 a week before spilling the beans to WSJ? Cmon. 

There were I believe 4 possible/likely  dossier sources killed or charged with treason in a single day last year. 

Manafort now telling Mueller everything and he’s suddenly extremely ill is extremely sketchy. And you have to remember that even if Mueller knows everything, he’s got to prove it in court. And dead men can’t testify.