Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

6 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Having any other response than "No Thanks" is collusion.

Disagree.  

Heck, if I'm a politician, my position is "I don;t run background checks on people who send me money.  If their check clears, I'll spend it."  

Collusion is "If you do X, I promise I'll do Y"  

Now, in the case of Trump, we have evidence that that actually happened.  I think the chronology is:

1)  Russian lawyer meets with the top 3 people in Trump's campaign, to discuss What KGB Can Do For You.

2)  One week later, Trump campaign successfully gets the GOP to remove language from the platform committing to selling weapons to Ukraine.  (You know, the country Russia is invading.)  

3)  One week later, Russia "leaks" the emails they've hacked from the DNC, during the Dem convention.  

IMO, about as close as anybody is ever going to get to proof of a quid pro quo, short of a videotape of Trump, personally, explicitly, making the deal.  

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/former-sputnik-employee-reveals-how-the-kremlin-backed-site-became-part-of-the-right-wing-media-ecosystem/

More evidence of Russian meddling in our election.  Republicans, wake up!  Don't defend the actions of traitors to our country just to win an election. If you do, you are traitors also. Think about it.

13 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/former-sputnik-employee-reveals-how-the-kremlin-backed-site-became-part-of-the-right-wing-media-ecosystem/

More evidence of Russian meddling in our election.  Republicans, wake up!  Don't defend the actions of traitors to our country just to win an election. If you do, you are traitors also. Think about it.

They don't care, as long as it is THEIR traitor.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, twa said:

so facebook posts swung the election? 

:rofl89:

No, it was policy, platforms, and knowledge of the issues.

Ok, that was obviously a lie. But seriously, If you take away all the voters that think Hillary killed a bunch of people or raped kids in a pizza parlor or was going to unleash the Muslim refugees to come take their guns, then yeah... there's a swing. Not to mention the bull**** peddled by mainstream GOP political machines like FOXNews. Then of course you have the party and candidate themselves doing the same. The entire convention was people chanting about imprisoning her if I recall correctly.

So, yes. Fake news (the real fake news) swung the election.

edit: "real fake news"... now there's an oxymoron.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff

I don't care that Hillary Clinton lost. I suspect the same is true for many or even most of the board. Heck, I would have been happy if Hillary lost under different circumstances. Trump is a clown and the GOP is a waste of bipolymer strands. His campaign was a disgrace and this administration has been every bit the embarrassment that people said it was going to be.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

I doubt we will be hearing Republicans shout about unmasking anymore. Probably didn't think bringing up unmasking would lead to more questions about the Trump transition team and back channels to Russia. I personally would like to hear more about this unmasking.

I love how pretty much everything that Devin Nunes does seems to backfire in his stupid face. He tried to give Trump an assist on the Russia thing and ended up making a fool of himself and the WH (not that either necessarily needed the help), had to recuse himself, and brought on even more scrutiny. The he tried to divert attention by being histrionic and yelling about the unmasking stuff, then they get Rice in there to grill her and they end up getting even MORE damaging information about the Trumpsters and Russia. 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, twa said:

:ols: yeah, right

What do you mean, "yeah, right"? I don't care about Hillary. I've said about 10,000 times that Kasich was my first choice & Bernie my second. I care about Hillary as much as I care about the Philadelphia 76ers... the worst team (I think, I honestly don't know for sure) in a sport that I don't watch.

But if Hillary is the 76ers of Politics, then Trump is East St. Louis Junior High. And if they're playing each other, and the winner gets to represent the United States in the Olympics, and if how they perform in the olympics is going to affect the economy, national security, people's health and safety, etc... then I'm gonna be all like, "Go Joel Embild" (I just looked him up).

• Haha 1