Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

4 hours ago, mistertim said:

Wow, I didn't realize this. So essentially the WH can ignore anything Mueller requests as long as the AG vetoes it and they don't have to tell anyone at all?

Rosenstein has been in front of Congress twice and wasn't asked about this possibility once, just to get him on the record about it.  

Having said that, since he's the one that put Mueller in place when his bosses were against it, I don't suspect he's eager to step in and prevent him from doing his job.

49 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Watching the Cuban missile crisis on JFK Remembered: 50 Years Later. Russians haven't changed.

It should be treason to tell them our intelligence data. Trump Organization should be precluded from doing business with Russians.

Seconded.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, justice98 said:

Rosenstein has been in front of Congress twice and wasn't asked about this possibility once, just to get him on the record about it.  

Having said that, since he's the one that put Mueller in place when his bosses were against it, I don't suspect he's eager to step in and prevent him from doing his job.

I believe he was asked about that and said he would have whatever he needed.

Problem is the AG does not direct the WH, that type of issue requires the court.(as has been done many times)

The Hard Truth Keeps Trickling Out, Little by Little

It increasingly looks like Russian hackers may have affected actual vote totals.

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a55603/russia-hack-voting-totals/

I'm not sure why the article keeps saying 'ratfcking', but it's pretty damn funny...  I was convinced it was a BS article because of it.

3 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Trump's (ex)lawyer Michael Cohen has hired a lawyer.

You know an investigation is the fakest of fake news when lawyers start hiring lawyers.

Yeaaaa thats a bad sign (or good. Depends on if you are good or evil, i guess) 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Trump's (ex)lawyer Michael Cohen has hired a lawyer.

You know an investigation is the fakest of fake news when lawyers start hiring lawyers.

Lawyers for lawyers I feel like someone made this joke on here earlier. 

• Like 1

Also very important to note:

Trump's conversations with Rosenstein are no longer privileged.

I mean, they weren't before, but they SUPER DEFINITELY POSITIVELY aren't now.  Trump saying Rosenstein said to fire Comey means any conversations they had on the subject of Comey are now totally unprotected and able to be asked about with no limitations.

On 6/15/2017 at 11:19 AM, visionary said:
hmmm, ok 

Ok...what?

Putin is trolling us all now. He's won this battle and created an amazing amount of instability and insecurity in the West, he's destabslized our government and through his actions he's got us so inwardly focused that we'd have a hard time stopping much of anything. Now he's just piling on. Gotta hand it to the guy, he's definitely redefined the shape and rules of the game.

Does ANYONE....anyone at all believe that Trump is up to the task of seriously challenging Putin?