Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

1 hour ago, Bliz said:

T is a 30k foot guy, not a details guy in any respect.  And if you're part of the team and having these convos with Russia, there are a few good reasons to keep T in the dark about it (he's a blabbermouth, plausible deniability, etc.).  Whatever was going on there, I don't think he knew the full scope of it.  But he's plainly concerned about SOMETHING that Flynn knows, and has gone to great lengths to try to stay in touch with him, end the investigation, etc. to keep him from flipping and spilling the beans.

I actually doubt he knew the full scope too, but he only needs to know a sliver to still be culpable, and I'll bet he knew at least a sliver of what was going on.  And indeed he doesn't really need to know anything to still be guilty of obstruction.  If Flynn frantically came to him one day and was like " you gotta help me out man, end the investigation" and Trump acted based on that, that still counts.  It counted for Nixon, it counts for Trump.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, visionary said:

in short, "CBS created an attention-grabbing headline, so that they could announce that there's no evidence at all to support this juicy rumor, that we decided to publicize anyway".  

1 hour ago, DogofWar1 said:

No, he didn't.  

Edited by Larry