Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

I'm trying to guess how short the DoJ's presentation of the SC's findings to Congress will be. Probably depends on whether or not Trump is able to directly insert himself into the process. I could see it only being a couple of pages of mostly long winded ways of saying "no collusion" with some sleazy legalese non-denial denials thrown in. It will talk about how there is no direct evidence of POTUS committing x or y crime...meaning there's tons of evidence for obstruction and/or conspiracy but they didn't find a recording of Trump saying "Hey, let's conspire with Russia so I can win the election. Let them know I would be very receptive to breaking many US laws in order to do it" so that means "NO COLLUSION!111!!11!"

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I'm trying to guess how short the DoJ's presentation of the SC's findings to Congress will be. Probably depends on whether or not Trump is able to directly insert himself into the process.

As opposed to, say, replacing the top level of DOJ with people who were hand picked to do it for him?

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, mistertim said:

...meaning there's tons of evidence for obstruction and/or conspiracy but they didn't find a recording of Trump saying "Hey, let's conspire with Russia so I can win the election. Let them know I would be very receptive to breaking many US laws in order to do it" so that means "NO COLLUSION!111!!11!"

That's basically the rub right there.  Unless there is audio or video implicating Trump, the ones who have already dug their heels in will just continue to do the same. 

2 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

prison? 

If mueller can’t find enough evidence to charge trump with anything prison would be an injustice.  He’s a terrible president, sure, but if there isn’t evidence he committed a crime, democrats should accept it.

if mueller is legitimately concerned about doj coverup there is no reason to officially end the investigation without making it clear that they are getting shut down.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84

These ****s have the temerity to quote the Bible to try to cover their own inhumanity. As if words and images don't matter on the day after we discover yet another alt-right traitor conspiring to act out the messaging he's been spoonfed for years.

Anyone still buying the crap narrative that the left has to have empathy? FIGHT.

• Like 1