Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

2 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Looking at the indictment, it sure seems like they are aiming at a radio and TV host. (Hannity going down?)

That would be kind of amazing.

As far as the Jr. and the FBI. I had wondered about that. FBI shows up for him. What does Secret Service do? I imagine personally they'd love to be like "take him". But I bet there are no clear rules there.

1 hour ago, Larry said:

How long did it take to impeach a President over a "process crime"?  (With your active, enthusiastic, and continuing support.)

My support?

I was fine with impeaching him over ketchup on a steak immediately after his confirmation. :ols:

Or are you talking Clinton? (who is supposedly much smarter than Trump)

I would have thought hey would do Corsi before Stone.  Unless maybe they have been working with him and Stone was more immediate.  Also seems like Assange and other Wikileaks folks may be on their list.

Manafort is in court again today too.

Edited by visionary

18 minutes ago, visionary said:

I would have thought hey would do Corsi before Stone.  Unless maybe they have been working with him and Stone was more immediate. 

My knee-jerk impression was that Corsi unloaded about Stone to save his own a$$. Could be why Corsi felt so free to appear on MSNBC the other night with Nunberg, Page, etc.

I have no idea though. Just guessing.

31 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

So I have a question.  If the FBI arrests DT Jr, does the Secret Service go with him to jail and hang out in his cell or what?  Since he is immediate family of POTUS, he automatically has SS protection.  Has there ever been someone under protection of SS that has been arrested?  How would that all work?

They have VIP jail cells, as far as the SS they probably simply would  have a liaison with the facility.

In every past VIP incidence I can think of the person has resigned.

US Treasurer

CIA Director

NSA Director

Chief Counsel

Chief of Staff

and the list goes on and on

CNN was talking about the possibility of something happening Friday a ton last night, since Mueller team and Grand Jury activity normally occurs on Friday. It was discussed by several reporters and pundits that the last time there was Thursday activity, it was the day before they indicted the 13 Russians from the IRA. Stone was the obvious and logical target of speculation about potential Friday activity. Of course they probably had someone staked out looking for any activity.

• Like 1

Greta Van Sustern needs to wash her hair.

And she also needs to realize that people who do the job she pretends she does are probably staked out around the homes of ALL the vipers in this treasonous den of snakes, and are there before the FBI shows up.

She could go outside Hannity's place and see them, i am sure.

~Bang

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, twa said:

They have VIP jail cells, as far as the SS they probably simply would  have a liaison with the facility.

In every past VIP incidence I can think of the person has resigned.

US Treasurer

CIA Director

NSA Director

Chief Counsel

Chief of Staff

and the list goes on and on

From my knowledge, those positions don't get security after leaving office.  President's children do get protection while the president is still in office.  So if his kids were arrested while he was still in office, do they get protection and how does it work?  I don't think there are any examples of something like this.