Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

1 hour ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Cohen can’t testify because Trump is threatening him. Yeah, ok bro. Cohen is just a liar...

It would probably be better for all involved if Trump actually wasn't threatening the witnesses against him so reasonable people could not disagree with your point.   

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, killerbee99 said:

I would still believe him over your emperor with no clothes who is a pathetic serial liar

im not a fan of the president but you don’t have to be to see that cohen is full of ****.  The fact that trump has no clothes shows that cohen has nothing to fear from trump threats, even if they did happen.  He’s full of ****.

I actually have to hand it to the Trump team on this one. Donnie T knows Cohen almost as well as Cohen knows Trump, which is enough to know that Cohen's whole family is probably as dirty as Michael. His wife and her dad jumped right in Michael's poopie when the spotlight turned toward Cohen's father-in-law and HIS banking/taxes/business practices. They weren't having any "congressional testimony" BS if it meant the heat gets turned up on any dirty money in the family. 

Don't get me wrong, POTUS is despicable but I haven't forgotten that Cohen is vermin too. Apparently neither has Trump and his team. Michael Cohen's grandstand backfired. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

im not a fan of the president but you don’t have to be to see that cohen is full of ****.  The fact that trump has no clothes shows that cohen has nothing to fear from trump threats, even if they did happen.  He’s full of ****.

Yeah.  I mean, what would the guy who's job was to threaten people on Trump's orders know about Trump's threats?  

Or maybe he's allergic to Polonium.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/15/2017 at 11:07 AM, Kilmer17 said:

I have a broad question.

What is the worst thing that could have happened?  IMO- Trump was given sweetheart deals in Russia for his businesses, in exchange for promises that if he became POTUS, he would relax sanctions and look the other way on Crimea etc.  Is there a WORSE (legit) scenario?

And more to the point, what can be done about it?

This post has aged poorly. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, visionary said:

I think Nunberg is right. That's actually the very first thing that professional investigators/LE/interrogators are taught to do when questioning people. Try to build a rapport and gain trust. There's actually a pretty intricate science to the whole thing.

8 hours ago, mistertim said:

I think Nunberg is right. That's actually the very first thing that professional investigators/LE/interrogators are taught to do when questioning people. Try to build a rapport and gain trust. There's actually a pretty intricate science to the whole thing.

And it worked if you listen to Paige. Big ol dummy didnt even think of that **** 

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Llevron said:

And it worked if you listen to Paige. Big ol dummy didnt even think of that **** 

Lol No ****.

They were probably like "You know, Carter...I gotta be honest with you here. I think this thing is getting a bit out of hand. President Trump is a decent guy who was obviously trying to do what's best for everyone by working with the Russians to make sure Hillary didn't get into the white house and I personally thank him for it but please keep that between us, I don't want to lose my job. I think you were being a stand up guy by helping him."

Page: "Dude, totally. It's like you read my mind! That's the exact way I thought about it when he told me to do all this stuff!"

"....Welp, looks like this interview is done. We'll be in touch Mr Page."

Page: "...........um, we're still cool, right bro?"

Edited by mistertim
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, mistertim said:

Nunberg may actually be insightful when he isn't plastered drunk on live television. Who knew?

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

He’s the only member of the panel yesterday who isn’t a mouth-breathing idiot, so yeah he’s got that going for him. 

True, but with that list of numbnuts that's like a sponge looking down on a paramecium for being a unicellular organism. 

12 hours ago, visionary said:

Here's the thing about this interview...

Paige, Nunberg, and Corsi have been saying all along that there has been no collusion and now they've all been "cleared." Obviously we cannot ignore the POTUS's continued walking of the Putin line but how "correct" are these guys at this stage of the game? Do they know enough to know that the Mueller investigation is indeed a wild goose chase?

Were they all non-factors in any collusion/conspiracy that they are simply not privy to?... or are they laughing at Mueller now because he's been wrong the whole time?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Chachie said:

Were they all non-factors in any collusion/conspiracy that they are simply not privy to?... or are they laughing at Mueller now because he's been wrong the whole time?

Well with the stuff going on with Manafort we know for a fact there was collusion. If it was limited to him thats one thing, but it existed. So they were wrong there. And just the fact that it existed at all justifies Mueller's efforts to uncover everything that happened. And in order to do that you have to talk to the people who were involved even if they were the coffee boy (who lied to the FBI about who he spoke to). 

So there is room for Mueller to investigate them, find nothing, and still be right to do so. Me personally I dont know if any of them besides corsi were involved (I dont believe for one minute that corsi figured out what no one else could on the plan with his wife from a message from god) but I do think they were all used to a certain extent to get something or other. 

40 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Well with the stuff going on with Manafort we know for a fact there was collusion. If it was limited to him thats one thing, but it existed. So they were wrong there. And just the fact that it existed at all justifies Mueller's efforts to uncover everything that happened. And in order to do that you have to talk to the people who were involved even if they were the coffee boy (who lied to the FBI about who he spoke to). 

So there is room for Mueller to investigate them, find nothing, and still be right to do so. Me personally I dont know if any of them besides corsi were involved (I dont believe for one minute that corsi figured out what no one else could on the plan with his wife from a message from god) but I do think they were all used to a certain extent to get something or other. 

Re-reading an old article about Page's trips to Russia and how they were chronicled by the Steele dossier...

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/02/03/carter-page-nunes-memo-216934

I don't know how this guy has evaded an indictment so far but he was almost certainly a pawn for either or both sides in all this. Man, this pile of poop is so layered and confusing.

Edited by Chachie