Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

25 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Maybe some of the elder statesmen can help me out with this since I was a teenager at the time.  How many Republicans were up in arms angry when Ken Starr's Whitewater investigation produced absolutely nothing but was continually expanded until they were able to corner Clinton into a perjury charge for lying about an affair?  How many of the GOP were saying that the scope of the original investigation had gone too far?

pssstt.......none of them....

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Right, none of them, which is why they are still looking to hang Hillary for any little thing that they can find. The fact that they haven't found **** on her shows how much they fear her, even though she's pretty much retired except for campaigning for other people and causes.

But but her emails.

Seriously, everyone who was screaming that needs to be slapped.

They're so bloody transparent. They follow Newt Gingrich step for step and they don't care that he's making absolute idiots out of all of them.

Can you imagine the laughter that would have exploded out of DC if the Clinton's whined about the Deep State?

Oh wait, Hillary did say it was a Rightwing Conspiracy...and they laughed at her because they knew that all they found was a stain on a dress after years of investigations. But now with 30 indictments and a dozen guilty pleas and as many cooperating witnesses they all act like it's a big nothingburger...to hell with them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

Maybe some of the elder statesmen can help me out with this since I was a teenager at the time.  How many Republicans were up in arms angry when Ken Starr's Whitewater investigation produced absolutely nothing but was continually expanded until they were able to corner Clinton into a perjury charge for lying about an affair?  How many of the GOP were saying that the scope of the original investigation had gone too far?

Don't have to go back that far. The GOP is still questioning Comey about Hillary's emails. 

3 minutes ago, Larry said:

Don't have to go back that far. The GOP is still questioning Comey about Hillary's emails. 

It's absolutely hilarious, in a total mind **** sort of way.

They simply don't give a rat's ass about Trump's crimes, all they want to do is continue to put attention on someone who isn't even in office any longer.

They're true believers I'm sure think that all this Trump/Russia stuff is just sour grapes, but the members of Congress know differently, as such they're truly in jeopardy of genuine obstruction of justice themselves.

• Thanks 2